Stolen Goods.

Mabelx

Verified
mabelz
mabelz
Citizen
Jul 3, 2019
1. Who are you accusing? @CakeLover719 (I don't know if they have a forums account.)
2. What are your claims/accusations? They stole form GoldenFoxGurl, Tor_7, and I's chests.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I had @Smilinq check the chests and provide screenshots.
I would like all my stuff back, If not possible I want to sue 90k .

jackie

Verified
MyDogsNameIsJake
MyDogsNameIsJake
Citizen
Jul 15, 2019
texas
Just a heads up, she is selling all your stolen items in the mall. She might get banned for doing so, if you don't get your money or the items, I'll be happy to give some items /or money. :)

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Just a heads up, she is selling all your stolen items in the mall. She might get banned for doing so, if you don't get your money or the items, I'll be happy to give some items /or money. :)
mabelz already knew that. He still has possession over the items and is refusing to give them back. If what @Ryan. said is true we might have to get staff on. I have explained the situation to CakeLover but he claims he hasn't got permission to create a forums account and will be the only way to contact him through the game.

jackie

Verified
MyDogsNameIsJake
MyDogsNameIsJake
Citizen
Jul 15, 2019
texas
Yes, if he refuses he will get warned or tempbanned, I think he/she should be banned because there just an idiot. They are obviously lying just to get some stupid pixels.