Case Closed Sue TrumpIsMexican

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Trump that’s even worse. This is a very bad move, gl without me, this has shown much abt u I’m afraid
Good Luck without me? My job here is to defend @Louveza as I am providing defense for her. I have left my personal feelings out of the case and the person who is being sued hired me to explain her side of the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Abbey
T

Trump15024

The fact that in the screens she says /transfer bla bla while being an older player proofs that she did something. What she did and how much there is no proof sure. BUT you can still see that something strange happend here and if your really into roleplay how can a president of a island defend a known and maybe even active scammer?

The moral of the case is broken and if it was only 6k that was scammed I will donate angel_zuza_107 5k woth the 1k as a warning to always use /as buy and /ah and never buy something without knoeing everything for sure.

Get this case closed cuz of low evidence pleas because Staff cant do anything.

@sundae22

Dont mind the typos phone is hard.

Thanks and greets
I was hired by @Louveza to represent her. The people making this lawsuit against @Louveza attempted to buy a plot for 6k which is totally ridiculous. That could be considered a scam and @Louveza can have the plot valued which will show that the people who made this lawsuit against her took advantage of this trying to get a plot for 6k. As @Louveza has said she is prepared to sue everyone who has claimed false accusations against her. @sundae22 to note the person who is being sued here hired me to make comments on behalf of her because she is not very active on forums. Thanks

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
The fact that in the screens she says /transfer bla bla while being an older player proofs that she did something. What she did and how much there is no proof sure. BUT you can still see that something strange happend here and if your really into roleplay how can a president of a island defend a known and maybe even active scammer?

The moral of the case is broken and if it was only 6k that was scammed I will donate angel_zuza_107 5k woth the 1k as a warning to always use /as buy and /ah and never buy something without knoeing everything for sure.

Get this case closed cuz of low evidence pleas because Staff cant do anything.

@sundae22

Dont mind the typos phone is hard.

Thanks and greets
I want something done from all this scamming and i think angelzuza deserves some compensation and not just 6k. I know scamming is not against rules but i think constant plot scamming should be against rules. @sundae22 would you consider that to an owner?

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I want something done from all this scamming and i think angelzuza deserves some compensation and not just 6k. I know scamming is not against rules but i think constant plot scamming should be against rules. @sundae22 would you consider that to an owner?
Also @sundae22 I think that when players are getting multiple cases of scamming put against them some sort of investigation should be started.

T

Trump15024

@Louveza has said she will make a court case. The amount in question here is 6k not more. @sundae22 ,@Louveza has asked me to comment and say that that amount in question here is only 6k and Remy/Angel is trying to take advantage of this by trying to get more money than the amount in question.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
@Louveza has said she will make a court case. The amount in question here is 6k not more. @sundae22 ,@Louveza has asked me to comment and say that that amount in question here is only 6k and Remy/Angel is trying to take advantage of this by trying to get more money than the amount in question.
Well she has wasted mine and angels time and scammed her so i think angel deserves a tiny bit of compensation (i am getting nothing out of this)

T

Trump15024

Well she has wasted mine and angels time and scammed her so i think angel deserves a tiny bit of compensation (i am getting nothing out of this)
Can Angel make a comment? Because I have recently seen in chat where you two are divorced. The amount in question is 6k only and it will remain at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.