__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Ahem, trumpismexican was just banned for excessive scamming and toxic behaviour.
Still, it doesn't matter if she was banned for breaking rules that has nothing to do with this court case.

Reactions: Abbey
T

Trump15024

A message came up in chat: Fiireflies banned TrumpIsNotMexican For: Excessive Scamming and Toxic Behaviour
If that is the case I see no rule that says excessive scamming is not allowed.

T

Trump15024

This is irrelevant but...
“Offences and their punishments set above are a default template, if seen appropriate by server staff, punishments and their duration may be changed or added as seen fit.”
Just at the end of rules so... read that
But scamming is a moral issues and a court case issue

T

Trump15024

No, but it is immoral and breaks rules of being a general nuisance, toxicity, and more. Have a great day thanks! Ty for the ban on Louzeva too
I didn't cause her to be banned. This court case does not have to do with her ban and she is planning on making a court case against all who have accused her.

T

Trump15024

A court case against them for saying she scammed them? Even you, trump, couldn’t think of sueing someone for that lmfaooo
A court case against them for defamation and angel and remy using this to get more money than in question. The amount in question was 6k and remy was demanding more

T

Trump15024

Ok, you can sue for any amount that is reasonable. Heck, I would sue for 20k in this instance
Why would you sue for 20k if 6k is the amount in question? Remy knew better and just tried to take advantage with Angel of a 6k plot. For example, If I made a court case against you and asked for 1m and you scammed me for 1k that would be crazy.

T

Trump15024

Ok, you can sue for any amount that is reasonable. Heck, I would sue for 20k in this instance
Right now we can agree since I am representing @Louveza that the best solution is for Remy to provide evidence of the payment and then she can pay back the 6k. But if he doesn’t she should have to pay

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
So if were suing for defamation i think the court case would be spammed by now. Also I think its pretty clear to keep the server nice and clean, the server dosent want people to go around scamming and lying to everyone about things for free stuff. When things get excessive it needs to be dealt with, and too much of something is bad and too much of scamming is bad. I personally have no evidence for either of their cases but from the images and all the reports happening, it feels that she is actually scamming since I remember she had numerous court cases piled up when she was perm banned before and this seems like its happening all again, but of course I cant predict the future.
Well said.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Ok firstly, scamming is bannable depending on how severe it is, court cases basically exist to solve these scamming incidents. Also, you cant say that Angel was in the wrong for trying to buy a plot for 6k because TrumpisMexican is the one to trick her and tell her that she can sell one for 6k. She knew that Angel was a new player and took advantage of her for that. Now I have no idea why you are defending her but to me, this sounds like just another one of her stunts that shes pulled before. After reading the ban appeal, when she gets convicted she will probably be banned.
Just my opinion :p
But what I am saying is Angel had Remy right there and Remy knew better than to buy a 6k plot without using /as. He is not a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.