Thank you and I'm sorry!

CreeperGamer

I just want to say thank you guys for accepting me in your community the server is now my go to server where I can just hang out, have some fun, talk with other players, and not purposely cause trouble! Which I don't mean to do I'm still trying to control my anger that's not an excuse I know but here's a little gift to show how sorry I am for doing that to the players, staff, and Coban, and hopefully Keona sees it.

You can download it hopefully! I'm still working on it but hopefully it'll show up when I post this thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: lucyluhoo
T

Trump15024

Ok dude we miss you but this is the third good bye thread we miss you

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I just want to say thank you guys for accepting me in your community the server is now my go to server where I can just hang out, have some fun, talk with other players, and not purposely cause trouble! Which I don't mean to do I'm still trying to control my anger that's not an excuse I know but here's a little gift to show how sorry I am for doing that to the players, staff, and Coban, and hopefully Keona sees it.

You can download it hopefully! I'm still working on it but hopefully it'll show up when I post this thread!
Hm you claim to be a retired veteran players. When did you join?