Thank you and I'm sorry!

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
How are you a Veteran Player? I've played since October 15th 2015! That means I can retire for running 2 years straight! They took my Combat Master Licence away from not knowing how to fight the new monsters!!!!!!!!! I hate that!
Veteran meaning you've been at McCities for a loonggg time. For example, Coban has been here since McCities started, Jo was somewhere in 2014, Kate and I in fall of 2015, Canary in June 2015, stuff like that.

CreeperGamer

Oh wow :eek: I never noticed you, I was pretty much shy until January of 2016 :p
In 2016 I was a goofball on Mineplex, the Hive, and the Hypixel! I'm not supporting those server they were the only servers I knew back then! I was shy when I first joined them I was shy before I even played Minecraft then somehow a certain somebody helped me find my voice for doing YouTube videos when I first joined the server. That person was you Keona; I saw the light of YouTube commentary! Thank you for everything! :geek::geek::geek::geek::love::love::love::love::):):):)

Reactions: lucyluhoo

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
In 2016 I was a goofball on Mineplex, the Hive, and the Hypixel! I'm not supporting those server they were the only servers I knew back then! I was shy when I first joined them I was shy before I even played Minecraft then somehow a certain somebody helped me find my voice for doing YouTube videos when I first joined the server. That person was you Keona; I saw the light of YouTube commentary! Thank you for everything! :geek::geek::geek::geek::love::love::love::love::):):):)
I'm happy to make an impact on your mine craft life :p My real name actually means light lolo