Thank you

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Hey all,

It's been a while since you’ve all heard from me (Whoops). It probably comes as no surprise that I’ve decided to leave the staff team.

I’ll keep this brief.

I’d like to quickly thank the entire community for making McCities what it is. I have gotten to know many of you over the past 4 years, and it has been a delight.

I know over the past year, things have changed, but I’d like to remind everyone that regardless of who is or was in charge, the server has always been, and will always be at the forefront of every decision.

Although there have certainly been ups and downs, the server has truly brought me so much joy.

The server will always have my continued support, but I simply don’t have the time my position deserves.

Best wishes and thank you,

Smilinq :)

V

VerySmolBirb

Hey Smilinq,

You have done so much for the server after all this time, and I'm amazed that you've made it this far. It's been so many years since we first started on McCities, and I'm proud of how far you've come.

Thank you for your endless efforts and dedication to McCities. The value of your contributions is immeasurable, and I'm so thankful for the time we spent playing on this server together!
The Smol Group wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, and it will surely live on. :)

Smols_cafe.jpg

Your friend,

VerySmolBirb

Twist

Twixted
Twixted
Jan 20, 2018
California
Smilinq.

From when you, Birb, and I first joined MCCities back in January 2018 (if my memory serves me right...), to when we opened the first Smol's Bar/Grill restaurants, to when you got promoted to Helper (then Mod, SrMod, JrAdmin... you get the gist), it's truly been such a wild ride on this server.

I really wish I had more to say besides thank you. Thank you for helping shape The Smol Group into what it is now with your tireless dedication to the company as a Founder, CEO, and Architect. Thank you for always working to improve the server at-large with your contributions as a long-time member of the staff and build team. Thank you for being a great friend over the years. Thank you for everything.

I am incredibly grateful to have known you for more than five years already, and to have shared memories with you not just on MCCities, but on every other Minecraft server we've played on. I will definitely keep in touch, but for now, I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Your friend,
Twixted

T

Trump15024

Thank you for all the work you did. We both became staff the same day, and its sad to see some of the last old staff members leave. Your contributions to the Admin team were huge, especially transfers lol. I hope everything goes well for you :D

Reactions: mabes and Questar

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
thank u for all u did to benefit the server! we all appreciate the hard work you put into your builds, moderation, and more. it's sad to see u leave and to see people grow up/out of the server.

Reactions: mabes

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Thank you for being one of the first people to ever take me under your wing when I joined the server.

You are loved and you will be missed

<3

Reactions: mabes and bbytammy

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
just wanted to say thank you for having us at the house on Wednesday. You are doing an amazing thing for those cats. They are in great hands. Good to hear that the condo is working. Thanks again and look forward to the next time. I will try and get some basset pictures up soon.
who what

Mabel

Former Staff
mvbel
mvbel
Jul 3, 2019
What an amazing two years! We are so blessed and thankful for you and your teachers. We are excited for Kindergarten but so sad to leave behind you guys who feel like family. Thank you for everything. Words can’t express and there isn’t enough paper in the world to say how much you mean to us. We will miss you.