The Real Reason I Joined Staff (DON'T READ if Sensitive)

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Eun.. i dont know u a lot... but lem,e tell you i can relate. See i, gay irl and i have severe depression (has been going on for sbout 1 year now.) And a while ago i felt soo lonely.... that i freaking bursted i tears i the middle of class.... i felt like everyoene was looking at me and laughing... i have anxiety and depression sooo many more problems... i m
Am suicidal myself so... if you ever have some bad thought s like that add me on skype edemata4 and maybe we can talk...
Edemata, I'm so sorry to hear that. If you're ever struggling, we can lean on each other for support. Best of luck <3

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I don't know what to say, but it sounds like a difficult situation. I am not having it easy always either in real life. I am getting help at school for it, it's very nice to be able to trust an adult and tell how you think about things that happen in your life, I didn't know the woman I am talking to before, it's kind a her job I think. She is very friendly and is listening to me and try to help me solve this situation I have at my home, even if she can't fix it, It's a relief to talk about it. I would definitely recommend it to have someone to tell your stories to.

Reactions: Eun-duru

freja

Mar 18, 2017
I am very sorry Eumin. Just saying I think your mom does love you, she probably just doesn't know how you really feel. ;)

Miilk

Mar 25, 2017
your local supermarket
I don't know what to say, but it sounds like a difficult situation. I am not having it easy always either in real life. I am getting help at school for it, it's very nice to be able to trust an adult and tell how you think about things that happen in your life, I didn't know the woman I am talking to before, it's kind a her job I think. She is very friendly and is listening to me and try to help me solve this situation I have at my home, even if she can't fix it, It's a relief to talk about it. I would definitely recommend it to have someone to tell your stories to.
A therapist?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I really pity you but I'm sure your mom will one day realize how you feel and will lean to you for support too. She is your mom and brought you to life and she chose that to so there could have just been a problem around and she doesn't know where to take her stress off or she never realize how you fell that's why she continues to act like that I advise you either confront her on how you feel or if you can't make a nail in her room telling about it or you want a talk with her.

Wish you the best - Death_Inferno360

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Even though talking with a trusted adult is always good, it guilt trips you soooo hard. I've spoken with adults before and though they kind of helped me, it made things a tiny bit worse. It may be different for you, so try it. Always a good resort. But know that we are here for you, we talk and do as much influence as we can, cause what I've found before, just talking with somebody you don't exactly know irl helps, they can't judge since they don't know you in real life and they help. I'm here for all of you guys, no matter what our friendship is, we can chat. I'll try my best to help, for you. :)

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Awww, Eun :cry: Stay Strong When Times Tough. You have only been a helper for a few days or weeks (haven't kept count) but I already know you're going to be a help and bring the server to a brighter light like all the other staff has done for us. :p There. Will. Always. Be. A. Bright. Light. You are going through some stress with your parents, but we will always be there for you <3 We can go through all this together, because that's what friends, family, and a happy community does! Hope to fix this madness Eun! :laugh: