The Real Reason I Joined Staff (DON'T READ if Sensitive)

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
I've gone though tough time with depression too.I cant seem to beat it sometimes, but when i come on here it always makes me feel better. Ur the best eun :3 :p:p:D

Reactions: Eun-duru

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
I've gone though tough time with depression too.I cant seem to beat it sometimes, but when i come on here it always makes me feel better. Ur the best eun :3 :p:p:D
Oh Wonder thank you so much <3 <3 we can fight this terrible condition together!!

D

Deleted member 832

Bahahah Enderport, I never have those kind of things in my house XD
Why??? Oreos are a part of every house. Where I live, the grocery store ran out, so I got to the point of ordering Oreos online

D

Deleted member 832

When I'm sad, happens more than it should, I go outside and either sprint until my legs give out so then I fall, hehe, or I take a nice bath, try those ;3
Heheh, I once got through a 3kg jar of Nutella when my parents were out. I spent over an hour in the bathroom... it was a baaaadd idea

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello everyone,
If you don't know me, I'm Eun, and I'm Mccities' newest staff member!

Today, I realized the real reason why I decided to join staff, or rather the community of this server.

Let me warn you first, this is going to be super deep and emotion-filled, so if you are sensitive, or have experienced something traumatizing, please do not read this. This is something that has affected me for about 5 years now, and I don't want to bring back any negative memories from anyone reading. Thank you.

The real reason I joined the community was because I wanted a community of people that loved me.

See, I don't have many of these people in my life. Well, I guess I do, but I can never really tell.
For years, I've been at odds with my mother. She blames me for everything, doesn't understand my feelings, and believes that everything I do is against her. She constantly plays the victim, putting me in the position where I'm the antagonist. She never addresses the fact that maybe I have some sadness and stress to my life too. Even if I get a good grade, or win an award, or pass a huge test, she'll never be proud of me. She will always tell me that I can get into some community college, and she won't care. [The next sentence will trigger anyone that is suicidal,
please do not read if concerned that you will be affected]. The worst thing she has ever done to me is laugh when I told her that I wanted to kill myself. She literally laughed at me and called me a loser. I don't think I've ever heard of a parent that's done that to their child.
This problem has been with me for years now, and it's driven me into depression. I've had moderate depression for about 2-3 years now, and I feel the most safe by myself. I've come to not trust many people with my feelings, and currently only one person on the entire planet knows how I really feel.
There was a point of my life where I would cry every single day of the month, and whenever I didn't cry, it would be extremely unusual. I got to the point where I was numb to all feelings, and all I wanted to do is be alone for the rest of my life.

Then I discovered this community. I realized that this was a small community where I could feel at home, where I could help people to be happy, and satisfied with themselves. I loved to be helpful, and it felt so good to get appreciation for the things that I did. I never got appreciation at home by my parents, and to feel that was so amazing.
I decided to apply for staff, to turn my love for helping people into a job. Now, every time I log on, I'm welcomed by a wave of "welcome back"s, and people telling me that they love me. For the first time in a long time, I feel appreciated. I feel like I have a purpose in my life, other than being a target for anger.

I would like to thank everyone on this server for what they've done for me. I am infinitely thankful for everything you've helped me with. I will be a fantastic staff member, I promise you.

Thank you,

Eun <3
Eun I know what your going through, I too went through a phrase where I almost took my life. During that time I was extremely depressed. It took awhile to get out of it but I did. Always look for the light at the end of the tunnel, never give up hope. But also, if your mother is causing you things, such as a depression and suicidal thoughts, you should contact authorities. You should not have to live in that environment.

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Eun I know what your going through, I too went through a phrase where I almost took my life. During that time I was extremely depressed. It took awhile to get out of it but I did. Always look for the light at the end of the tunnel, never give up hope. But also, if your mother is causing you things, such as a depression and suicidal thoughts, you should contact authorities. You should not have to live in that environment.
I know, I've been told by my friends that I should tell someone for years now. I'm just too afraid to do it. What if I regret it? What if I realize afterwards that I really need her?

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
We love you Eunmin! This community is very nice, and friendly so I promise you you are going to have a great time here, have heaps of friends and feel like you are in a family. I went through that phase too, but believe me it's going to get better!! I know how it feels, and it is horrible. You are going to be loved in this community especially since you seem extremely nice! Again, that is a promise.

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
We love you Eunmin! This community is very nice, and friendly so I promise you you are going to have a great time here, have heaps of friends and feel like you are in a family. I went through that phase too, but believe me it's going to get better!! I know how it feels, and it is horrible. You are going to be loved in this community especially since you seem extremely nice! Again, that is a promise.
AWw, I love you too Donut! Thanks for being such a friendly figure to me since the beginning of my McCities life ^-^ <3

Reactions: Donut

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
Eun.. i dont know u a lot... but lem,e tell you i can relate. See i, gay irl and i have severe depression (has been going on for sbout 1 year now.) And a while ago i felt soo lonely.... that i freaking bursted i tears i the middle of class.... i felt like everyoene was looking at me and laughing... i have anxiety and depression sooo many more problems... i m
Am suicidal myself so... if you ever have some bad thought s like that add me on skype edemata4 and maybe we can talk...

H

Heather

Our server is a wonderful community full of loving and friendly people who make it a pleasure to be a part of. Part of being staff is being able to help facilitate this openness and spread the feeling of community to everyone who happens to come our way. Over the past 8 months I've been staff I've found that it's an extremely rewarding job and I hope that you find it this way as well. My only advice would be to seek professional help if things get bad in real life. We are a lovely community but often we cannot help with things that happen in real life and some situations require action and help around you. Also, try to find things that help with stuff when you are down, its always good to have a backup plan. During my dark times I found that taking a walk or reading a book with a playlist of calming music was helpful when I couldn't access my friends in real life or social media for support. I'm wishing you the best, all of you, and I am always here to talk if any of you guys ever need a big sister. I love and care for you all -Heather

T

Trump15024

I agree with Heather ok listen I go through tough times but sometimes I just think the hell with it. (Sorry for the language) life is 10% what people think and 90% how you react. I would not give a flying fart what other people think they are probably saying stuff about you because they are trying to hide there feelings inside.

D

Deleted member 832

LMFAOOO, I probably shouldn't be laughing but lollolo, I don't eat a lot, like twice a week o_O, so how is nutella?
It's ok xD. Nutella is addictive to say the least , it doesn't affect me because I do so much sport and I'm on a fitness diet anyway