Trump's One Year Staff Post :D

T

Trump15024

As you can infer from the title (hopefully), I have been staff for one year on December 9th. I became a helper on December 9, 2018, and was hired by Kiri/Nibble. I remember that day vividly because I was sledding, and I know many people have already heard that story lmao. I was expecting that message from Kiri because a member of the staff team at that time, who I won’t say just to avoid some conflict but who no longer is staff, hinted to me that my app was being considered. Anyways, when I joined staff the team was composed of Arius, Sundae, Raven, Creeper, Gj, Mehlife, and Smilinq was hired on the same day I was. Most of the staff that was on the team I knew very well, which was great and it advanced the teamwork of the team. My first month being a helper was, surprisingly, my favorite staff rank I’ve held. There is no rank like helper when you’re learning the system, getting to know other staff, and getting to know players more. However, in January, I became a moderator fairly quickly to help with court cases and moderation duties. While you’re a moderator, court cases are very interesting to do, but usually, it's hard for upper staff to get the time to do them as they’re focusing on transfers, bug reports, and planning out things. Unfortunately, around the end of May, Kiri resigned from the staff team. While mentioning this subject, I just wanted to address a rumor falsely spread mostly by older players and individuals who have no idea about things they speak of. As a staff member, I worked up close with Kiri and I saw his dedication to this server, his attempt to improve the server even when he had real-life responsibilities, and his openness to suggestions from staff and players. However, some of the suggestions proposed by former staff to Kiri would have been ludicrous, and in my opinion, caused many players to leave. From what I’ve witnessed as staff, Kiri wasn’t the one causing the issues, but an abusive upper staff. While I don’t want to make this post negative, I’m going to be honest with our player base. Leanne and Joey did nothing as staff except harass Sundae. If you want to know someone who is dedicated to this server and dealt with unnecessary harassment, but still has done a great job as staff working for the community, sundae is your gal.

After Kiri left, Faheem became the owner. Faheem is a nice guy, fun to talk to, and was not only just there as an owner but was very engaging on a personal level with our staff team. When the server needed him, Faheem was there to jumpstart the server. In my opinion, he added new life in the server that was needed. I was promoted to minister of security and sr moderator when he became the owner. Being the minister of security has been an amazing experience. I have met so many players while being minister, worked with many individuals, and revived a dead police force. When I became minister, the police force was dead. As minister, there have been some interesting times that I don’t want to go into, but all issues that were between cops and criminals were being caused by one person and one person alone. However, I think this issue has now been solved as the police and criminal role-play are working well together. If I have one accomplishment as minister, I want it to be a balanced role-play between cops and crimes, open to suggestions and advancing the teamwork aspect of being police. During the summer, the staff team decided to hire new helpers for the team. This group included Jazz, Mabel, Frosty, Wise, and Tricoh (if I forgot someone I’m sorry). This group of helpers I was very impressed with. But, one of those helpers I became very close to aka Mabel. The first time I ever talked to her was when she and Ena messaged me suggestions for the server, and Mabel was extremely nervous to talk to a staff member. I found it funny later to find out that she thought I was 26 (and for that matter many other players did *shrug). Mabel later joined the McCities government as secretary, which was a complete failure mainly due to an ineffective system. Over the summer, we began to talk about everything and messaged from waking up until we went to bed. She is an amazing person, a hard worker, a very kind person, and is very engaged in server projects and discussions. Sometimes, with Tammy, they abuse me which has made the working environment of staff hard.

I would like to end this by thanking all those who’ve helped me along this journey. McCities has been a very special place to me. As many players I’ve become close to know, I have been going through a lot irl, and I appreciate the kindness of many people I engage with on here. Now, to the shoutouts. There are so many people I can think of, but I’ve only added a few. If you’re not added please just remind me. Don’t sue me if you’re emotionally damaged for not getting a mention.

@nibble - I want to thank you for the opportunity you gave me to become staff.
@123jackattack- You were my best friend on this server and I will never forget our adventures of buying gomall, making apple, and so much more. If you ever see this, I hope you are doing well.
@Mabelqines - Smh look who it is. I really don’t know what to say because you know everything about me and we talk all the time lmao. You’re an incredible person, your perseverance shocks me, and your dedication to the server is clear. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. Love you <3 <3
@Bellaa You wanted me to say it so I am. You’re my favorite player. I love how you tell it like it is. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you better over the past few months.
@Uni - You’re weird. but, I still love you and appreciate you trying to get people to say I’m cute on Robolox. You and Bella crack me up. You’re a great friend and I promise I will improve on my singing voice.
Tammy- Stop abusing me. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you, and thanks for defending me when I was a noob.
@Faheem_ - When are you and Kiri going to get married?
@Gjegevey - You’re doing a great job as owner. Thanks for working on improving the server.
@FroztyStars I cannot begin to thank you enough. I think I can say on behalf of our whole community, thank you. You have been there for all of us, in every way possible. <3
@Bray - Glad to get to know you more and work with you on crime and police
@tulio- idk bruh you just there
@knight3000- I miss working with you as an officer. Thanks for all the help with Runnerboro, my island, and the police force.
@LavaFlake - Bruh we’ve been friends now for like two years lmao thanks for all the help with everything
@Casual - We need to play bedwars more I really miss talking to you D:

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
thicc paragraph gabey, and you're not supposed to tell everyone that I told u to say that, YOU'VE SAID SEVERAL TIMES IM UR FAV!! ALSO cackled at "idk bruh you just there" LMAOOO anyways happy 1 year gabey im proud of u for not being fired yet, I woulda thought u woulda been fired by now from how annoying u r. anyways ur pre annoying but ur my close friend so i have to deal with u, anyways first comment k bye luv u <3

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
i didn’t TRY to get people to say you were cute on roblox, i DID. it’s a tactic i’ve learned over my few years of being friends with bella; run them over so you’re the person they look up to, taken more literally than you think. you can then attack them easily. you’re welcome to get you a minecraft stack of roblox fan girls. i was on the verge of peeing myself seeing you try and run away from me.

T

Trump15024

thicc paragraph gabey, and you're not supposed to tell everyone that I told u to say that, YOU'VE SAID SEVERAL TIMES IM UR FAV!! ALSO cackled at "idk bruh you just there" LMAOOO anyways happy 1 year gabey im proud of u for not being fired yet, I woulda thought u woulda been fired by now from how annoying u r. anyways ur pre annoying but ur my close friend so i have to deal with u, anyways first comment k bye luv u <3
Oops sorry hehe and I’m not annoying I’m just annoying to you love u
"idk bruh u just there" AHAHASHDASDHJAHDAHASHDAH
:)
i didn’t TRY to get people to say you were cute on roblox, i DID. it’s a tactic i’ve learned over my few years of being friends with bella; run them over so you’re the person they look up to, taken more literally than you think. you can then attack them easily. you’re welcome to get you a minecraft stack of roblox fan girls. i was on the verge of peeing myself seeing you try and run away from me.
Lmao I think Bella has a bad influence on you
I haven't abused you in a good month :geek:
Congrats on a year, surprised you haven't been fired for the workplace harassment yet though.
Love chu bud :love:
Ok you haven’t abused me in awhile, and to the workplace harassment claim :oops:

T

Trump15024

awh daddy gabe <3 congrats on 1 year staff
Thank you hehe! You've been here since I was a noob and we've had some fun times lool
awh ole gabers is gettin all sappy. makin me tear up for no reason, golly gee
Don't cryyyy I do enough crying for all over us when Bella abuses me
congrats on one year <3 cant wait to see what is in the future!
Thank you quester! Nice working with you in the force
*grabs tissue*
*tissue box is already empty*
*cries even more now*
*hugs trump*
*crying stops*
*realises trump is good boy*
*loves trump*
Thank you for the hug and the realization I'm an angel