We Want You To Be Heard!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
lmao I should re-read myself cuz I literally contradict myself.

The house tax is to punish plot hoarders, but still give them an option. It's mostly to hurt Inactive plot owners too. You can do what you want, but you can't just fill up your as me by buying big mansions and then leave it be.

the regular tax, the 1% tax (lmao that doesn't hurt anyone really.) is to keep the rich in line, if you feel like you should work hard (or abuse the system in a way that is not against the rules, but does give you an advantage over anyone else)
you will also have to contribute more to the community.

Tbh you may not see the position you are in. But at this point no amount of hard work can get players where you are.

and the tax is being used to unrent apartments, so the money goes back to the community in a way. Idk what is wrong with losing 1% if your bal+bank, you claim you can make 3m a day anyway.

if we have leftover money we can think of what to do with that after. Like give it away in events or use it to fund /warp shop (deleate it and let people earn it back in the constant flood of money coming from /warp shop)
One i dont make 3mil a day, i was able to several times but it was already nerfed anyways so no point. Secondly yes people can get pretty far.

One example is lava, hes gone pretty far tbh. I know i had an island before he did but he spent a lot of time, and got pretty far owning one of the best plots on the server. Just a question but is 1% losing 1% of your bal or how will money be taken like 1% of what. However thank you for responding.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thats one of the problems of the flat tax lmao
I think income tax is fine actually, especially on like /warp shop say take about having tax rates at 3%. So whatever they earn -3%. So this sorta promotes player shops cause its more tax free earnings. Which is better for a market. I don’t think its a problem if someone doesnt earn cash, cause you can’t take someones money... however they will be depleted one way or another. And then perhaps have Tourists be tax exempted.

And when bank robbery is back, maybe you can increase insurance prices, depending on how much money you store, so for example you wish to store 500k, so in a week of storing that maybe you can pay 3k but if you wish to store say 50mil, you pay 30k as the insurance per 2 weeks or per month maybe.

Increase money drop upon death, essentially when you die you should be losing a lot of cash, so maybe increase drop amount to 5%, this will also sort of encourage more player vs player activity. This will encourage people to use bank which will also encourage them to pay insurance, but for the brave souls out there, well rip.

Increase android limit to 7 per type of android rather than 7 being the subtotal. So a person can have 7 fisher and 7miner. So more sf will be encouraged.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
some problems:
1. Shop tax means lower the shop prices, lowering shop prices on inflation is a good idea, but there is already too much money in the economy and it's going nowhere.

2. increasing androids equals increasing afk farms which means people don't need to hire workers or at least less workers. Also it are mostly the rich that use slimefun. so they would just get richer and much easier.

3. increasing moneydrop prices and insurance is oke, as that would just be a more abstract form of a flat tax. Only now the money just gets deleated and goes nowhere, something you were against in your previous post.

I mean, you give ne feedback I give you feedback xd
nothing more :)

Reactions: mabes and laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
some problems:
1. Shop tax means lower the shop prices, lowering shop prices on inflation is a good idea, but there is already too much money in the economy and it's going nowhere.

2. increasing androids equals increasing afk farms which means people don't need to hire workers or at least less workers. Also it are mostly the rich that use slimefun. so they would just get richer and much easier.

3. increasing moneydrop prices and insurance is oke, as that would just be a more abstract form of a flat tax. Only now the money just gets deleated and goes nowhere, something you were against in your previous post.

I mean, you give ne feedback I give you feedback xd
nothing more :)
To add the first point is inconjunction with whatever the government plans to do with taxes. I said having several millions was pointless because its an oversupply however I doubt these are definite amounts and are more fllexible than flat property tax. Increasing androids will barely increase income since majority of people do not rely on other types such as fishing androids to earn money. Besides these players regularly use regular sf machines which can be mass produced in a larger scale than androids and androids are more of a bonus help to help with fuel circulation etc... its hard to earn money solely off of androids mostly because the rate they produce goods is very slow making it very hard to earn a good steady income out of it.

The tax from shop tax is used for other goods which the government can decide or we can follow your idea of apartments. However 3% is very little say if you sold a stack of nether warts and make 200 your only giving 6 dollars to the server which that will build up for actual tax. In here I use a smaller scale so that the system does not overflow with the amount of tax sent in.

Money drop encourages pvp aspect since people will drop more money encouraging others to hide and others to hunt. This reinforces the main purpose of a bank to store money. Not really “tax related” but this to reinforce the bank facility more to its utility and purpose. Having high insurances is an option since you arent obliged to store your money however when you do make the decision to it is a choice rather than a forced idea. The reason why higher insurance prices are there is that it levels the amount of money protected. Clearly it would not be fair if someone were to store 500 dollars and another person to store 500,000 dollars and get the same amount of protection. So i feel like this could go inconjunction with the bank robbery.

Not all of my ideas were based on “taxes” nor does the money always need to go to something, nor does any of the ideas co relate directly to taxes except for the shop tax. The shop tax Allows a player market to exist which is pure interaction to player owned markets as an alternative. As well as help whatever plans the government wants in a smaller scale so the amount isnt immense.

However for the insurance this is not to clear money, thats not its intention. Its intention is for a more fair way to protect your money in the bank.

To add I was against taxes being deleted because “tax” is used for government projects however bank insurance is not taxes nor did i frame it to be like taxes. Its called stealing cash if u use the word taxes but don’t use it for the beneficiary or it does not give back to the community.

Not everything co relates to taxes the only idea that was directly related to it is the shop tax. I am ok with money being deleted not ok with someone calling it tax but ends up deleting it.