Heather is not staff, that is a mix up
Here are most of the staff members their was a recent shake up in like the past week the former admins were trump (gabe) and Sundae I do not know their role going further after the update and changes. Heather was recently promoted back into the management team (she was a past Admin from a couple year ago) and if you dont know Many or "Admin" is the main server owner.
the tutorial should give a genuine explanation, what would you like to know? (I'm not staff but I'm sure I can help)Thank you guys fir being such supportive staff!That is one of the main reasons I want to become staff, to help others.Sadly, I won’t be on fir a while, and I dint have that much AR time.When I get back on, Could one of you help me with the server in general?Tge city is so big, and you never really give a full explanation of the server.
Also can you clarify when you say, mature and professional, and willingesss to help?I am pretty sure I have these, but I would like it defined.The only 2 things I really need spare discord and AR timeGo to "Staff Applications" here https://mccities.com/forums/applications.56/
They're currently closed, it'll be announced when they reopen. I'll paste the requirements below so you have an idea about what to work on.
Requirements to apply:
- Must be well aware of the server's rules and be willing to enforce them.
- Must be active.
- Must have a Discord account for communication.
- Must be willing to dedicate time to helping players when possible.
- Must be mature and professional.
- Must have shown the willingness to help before applying.
- At least 5 days of total playtime on the server.
- Must be willing to participate in staff events and discussions.