Case Closed WolfFam1 Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Update: After I reviewed the contract, the contract is very unclear. However not sure why True claimed that wolf owed him millions its only $469,000 which True has used to say he was being nice. How can this court case continue when the plaintiff at first said wolf owed him millions and he tried to say he marked it down lower to $450,000 it has always been around 400k not millions.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
spamming forum posts is also against the rules. So hereby don't spam the forums or I'll report you ;)

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I am not suing him for 2.5mil because he would never pay that (he signed a deal to that tho) just the current contract

Reactions: Laurel

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
*NOTE* Please no-one other than Seb, Wolf, Trump and myself comment here. oh and Jazz

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ok so i was asked to take a look at this by a friend, and i'll be honest i didnt read through all 5 pages of comments xD my brain cant take that much. But i hope things get worked out. Just remember that people make mistakes and the best thing you can do is own up to them and do your best to make them right. Not all things can be perfectly fixed, but its important to do your best and be able to move on and forgive. Who you are as a person isnt defined by your last bad mistake, but rather the total of both your highs and lows. Because i havent read through the whole case, im not in the place to form an option about this case, ^-^ but when people ask me to take a look at a thread im always happy to do so. I wish everyone the best of luck at sorting this all out!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Update: After I reviewed the contract, the contract is very unclear. However not sure why True claimed that wolf owed him millions its only $469,000 which True has used to say he was being nice. How can this court case continue when the plaintiff at first said wolf owed him millions and he tried to say he marked it down lower to $450,000 it has always been around 400k not millions.
We had signed a different deal regarding WAY higher interest rate, but I'm not gonna go look for the screen shots to make baby Wolfy happy...

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
The loan is currently at 511k if my math is correct. 63 days x 10% = 630%. 70k + 630% = 511k

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I took out a loan of $150,000 from @True . However, I am asking for staff to make a quick decision to edit the contract as someone making millions of only a 150k loan is not fair. Staff has done this before for example when someone was being sued for 500k when they agreed not to put flint in a machine and signed a contract someone sued based on the contract trying to sue for 500k for something simple. Even though there was a signed contract staff edited because it was not fair. I am willing to pay the $150,000 back but you making millions of a loan for doing nothing except waiting on your money is ridiculous
please explain very carefully why you want the loan reduced, even though you had FULL control over your actions when you signed the contract...

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
WTF 630% @Trump15024 look at that rate. what do you think of that percent.
The loan is currently at 511k if my math is correct. 63 days x 10% = 630%. 70k + 630% = 511k
please explain very carefully why you want the loan reduced, even though you had FULL control over your actions when you signed the contract...
and @Trump15024 what do you gotta say about that? i think those rates are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to high

Ravenex_

Former Staff
Verified
Sammc23
Sammc23
Nov 2, 2017
@Wolfloverlol, it appears that after doing the math you owe 32m. However, because you may have been unaware of how interest rates work, and because of the fact that 32mil is unrealistic, it has been decided that you will have until December 11 at 12PM EST to pay a total of 568k; the additional 49k being from an extra week of @True being unpaid. Any further delays will result in more severe consequences. If the payment is not made by the date mentioned above, contact either me or @Gjegevey.

Status
Not open for further replies.