Case Closed WolfFam1 Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

It appears that Seb is trues lawyer and I am wolfs lawyer. I think we should get back on topic and talk about the merit of this agreement.

Reactions: Wolfloverlol

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Wolf you just involved Shadow as well cuz she's the sister of sundae and you're talking sht about her. Just don't comment at all anymore till staff will look at it. Be patient.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Btw don’t tell me what I can and can’t do your not staff that’s staff members jobs to say what I can and can’t do
All the comments you put here right now, are annoying for staff for dealing with the court case. ID BE BETTER, if you dont reply if it isn't related to the contract.

Reactions: Ena

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
@Trump15024 please comment on why you consider the loan to be reduced after Wolf had clearly understood and read the agreement.

Reactions: Laurel

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
@True you said to me within 25 days of being late the loan amount due was nearly 2 mil and I recall you telling me in game that you said to me in /msg “I will make it to where you won’t ever be able to earn any money” @MehLife please look at that sentence I just quoted and can you please take care of this case. I might have a screenshot of true saying that to me but I would have to find it this weekend

T

Trump15024

@Trump15024 please comment on why you consider the loan to be reduced after Wolf had clearly understood and read the agreement.
I can clearly read and agreed to an agreement and sign it that you can have all the servers money but is it going to happen? No.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Sorry for posting here whoever handles this <3

From what I’ve read on this thread, I can’t help but agree with true. Sure the loan may have been ridiculous, but it was almost
1 MONTH late. I’ve noticed that true even tried to lower it from 1 mil to 450k. All of this could’ve could’ve been prevented if you paid it on the actual due date. It’s the person’s taking the loan’s job to negotiate interest if it’s unfair. Wolf, you agreed to it. You didn’t take your chance to speak up about it and now it’s coming back to bite you. Also please stop mini-modding, nobody appreciates it.

“Treat each comment in a case as if you are speaking to a judge because the judge will read your comments to make their ruling. Please be professional and polite and provide evidence to back your claims.”

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Sorry for posting here whoever handles this <3

From what I’ve read on this thread, I can’t help but agree with true. Sure the loan may have been ridiculous, but it was almost
1 MONTH late. I’ve noticed that true even tried to lower it from 1 mil to 450k. All of this could’ve could’ve been prevented if you paid it on the actual due date. It’s the person’s taking the loan’s job to negotiate interest if it’s unfair. Wolf, you agreed to it. You didn’t take your chance to speak up about it and now it’s coming back to bite you. Also please stop mini-modding, nobody appreciates it.

“Treat each comment in a case as if you are speaking to a judge because the judge will read your comments to make their ruling. Please be professional and polite and provide evidence to back your claims.”
THANK YOU!

Reactions: Laurel
Status
Not open for further replies.