Case Closed WolfFam1 Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Again you missed the point. Potatobuddies agreeed to a contract of 500k for just putting flint in a machine. I have said I am willing to pay the $150,000 but what I wont do is pay millions of dollars worth of money to someone who has not provided any in depth service to me. More than likely a new court-case will be made as this is the largest scam of a contract using interest rates

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Im totally not missing the point, the fact is that youre talking about a court case from a WHILE ago, and ignore the fact that you agreed on this contract, which said that there will be added 10% per day. You can tell abt your lovely story of the other court case over and over again but it wont work because we are arguing about the contract between you and @True. Not about a random court case which was about flint.

Once again, you agreed on the high interest of the loan between True and you, so there's not a scam. You didnt pay in time, these are the consequences.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
Actually, I have multiple options. Staff has edited unfair contracts before. Anyways my full response will be in my counter lawsuit when it’s posted. Staff I am requesting this thread stays open until my counter court case can be posted.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
By the way this is called usury. practice of making unethical or immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender. Originally, usury meant interest of any kind. A loan may be considered usurious because of excessive or abusive interest rates or other factors. I am asking this case be immediately dismissed

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry to interfere but @Wolfloverlol, I have done a few crazy loans like this before, and believe me they seem like scams but the receiver fully agrees to them. Now YOU agreed to this, and that means you pay it back. And yes unfortunately this is a big loan to pay back but there isnt really anything that can be done. As far as ik there are no rules on loan agreement prices and sure staff cancelled a loan for potatobuddies but t hat was once. Just once. Out of hundreds of court cases. As of right now there doesnt seem to be much you can do other than pay it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Wolfloverlol why the hell are you putting in global , #sebisaloserhecantwinthecourtcasebutwolfcan ? You say you will counter sue against scamming. I don't see any scam's here, i know im not involved but im watching you comment in global seems to me you can't seem to handle the situation properly
@Wolfloverlol That is not a rule tho so they had the right to make that price. And guess what. YOU are the one who agreed to it. Before u accepted the loan you could easily have said nope that is a terrible deal and denied it. But nope u thought you would easily pay them back and didnt think about the consequences. @True And @Sebastiaan072 have done NOTHING wrong. So im sorry but everything is looking against u atm
The circumstance is different. This wasn't a loan, it was a contract for a business, that if he stole gravel from the machines and / or filled them with flint, he would be punished with losing his job and being fined 500k. It was turned down in a court case because of the ridiculous price, but he was fired regardless. THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. The way they handled that was vastly different than the way this is set up, with you refusing to pay back a loan, with a contract signed on your behalf. (I apologize for commenting on a court case, I just feel I was involved as the PotatoBuddies accused me after committing the crime against the company. Thanks for acknowledging this :<)
read https://mccities.com/threads/court-guidelines.1908/ everyone i just quoted please read the last bullet point

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
@Ena @Dwimmer @wisemanjp, STAff @MehLife @sundae22 @Individuall or @Ravenex_ can one of you staff i mentioned please remove thier messages as they didn't follow the guidelines and arent even involved in this case. Sebastiaaann and true are involved true is sueing me and sebastiaaann is true027 lawyer, I also do have a lawyer working with me on this.

Thanks ahead of time for removing their replies as they aren't even involved in this case, its ena Dwimmer and wisemanjp that arent involved in this.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Jesus stop spamming this courtcase, it was clear the first time you said it....
What if we all sit down and wait until staff replies?

GREAT IDEA

T

Trump15024

I am here to represent Wolf in this case. Right now in this case there has been some case information on past court cases and what a signed contract means. In past court cases staff has edited unfair contracts due to their clauses not being reasonable. For example a court case against potatobuddies showed staff at any time can edit an unreasonable contract. The interest rate on this loan does not fit with the current average trend on McCities. Even though usury is not a rule court cases are not for rules it’s for civil or immoral issues not a player report. The contract signed by Wolfam as I have seen so far lacks information for an agreement to be valid. Wolf said he would pay back the $150,000. If wolfam does not pay back the interest rates no one will get financially burdened. True would get his money back. However a faulty contract should not bankrupt players. If this court case is ruled against wolfam1 because of a faulty agreement it would hurt wolf financially.

Reactions: Wolfloverlol

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
Again you missed the point. Potatobuddies agreeed to a contract of 500k for just putting flint in a machine. I have said I am willing to pay the $150,000 but what I wont do is pay millions of dollars worth of money to someone who has not provided any in depth service to me. More than likely a new court-case will be made as this is the largest scam of a contract using interest rates
*50k. I know it’s stupid we gave a contract that large, but it was about stealing, NOT putting flint in a grinder. I’m now involved since you mentioned my former employee and my contract. .-.

T

Trump15024

Also to note I have seen people on here comment that because wolf signed a contract his arguments are not valid. However this is far from the truth. I can sign a book in game that I have to pay person x 1 billion by tomorrow but it will never happen. I could sign a book in game saying I am giving Bunny island to person x but that is not going to hapen because for a contract to be properly executed it has to be reasonable and the interest rates were not reasonable and while the original agreement of 150k is still owed the last part of the contract we are asking staff to edit the contract by striking that line out of the contract and replacing it with a more reasonable interest rate.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
@Trump15024 Dear Trump, you can keep saying the same over and over again, but Wolffam1 agreed on the contract and *he was aware of the high interest*. Then why didn’t he ask for a lower interest? He agreed in the high interest. This contract CAN and probably WILL bankrupt this player because he didn’t pay in time, and these are the consequences of him not paying in time. You can say that this contract isn’t fair, he could’ve said he didn’t agree with the interest rate, but he did. Not the fault of @True , so she has the right to get the full amount of money Wolf owes her.

Reactions: True

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Also to note I have seen people on here comment that because wolf signed a contract his arguments are not valid. However this is far from the truth. I can sign a book in game that I have to pay person x 1 billion by tomorrow but it will never happen. I could sign a book in game saying I am giving Bunny island to person x but that is not going to hapen because for a contract to be properly executed it has to be reasonable and the interest rates were not reasonable and while the original agreement of 150k is still owed the last part of the contract we are asking staff to edit the contract by striking that line out of the contract and replacing it with a more reasonable interest rate.
Those examples you’re giving now are ridiculous. You’re telling about 1 billion out of nowhere, this is about a loan that found place. What if a bank owes someone money, and when they’re deep in trouble, they say that they won’t pay because the contract the person signed, is not cool.

T

Trump15024

Those examples you’re giving now are ridiculous. You’re telling about 1 billion out of nowhere, this is about a loan that found place. What if a bank owes someone money, and when they’re deep in trouble, they say that they won’t pay because the contract the person signed, is not cool.
It’s called a comparison. It represents it on a larger scale but still equal to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.