Status
Not open for further replies.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
@True i want proof that they are helping you with this
What do you mean, proof of what? That im helping True? It's my money as well that we're talking about here, you don't need any proof, besides that im her lawyer as well so why would we need proof for this?

For staff: Wolf agreed on the contract and was aware of the high interest.
For wolf: lets wait till staff reacts to this court case. We wont can't talk properly if you keep giving us examples of other court cases and if you keep repeating you're arguments. Enough said.

T

Trump15024

The problem is arguments keep having to be repeated because the claims against Wolf are continued to be repeated and a response to the same claim is necessary.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
@Ena @Dwimmer @wisemanjp @Bob_49 may all comment on this case as they are helping me (in a way)
I request that you send me proof and post proof of ena, Dwimmer, wisemanjp and bob all helping you with this, I am giving you til 1 PM EST to send proof of them helping you with this IN this COURT Case send the proof you have til 1 PM EST no later than 1 pm EST. @True this is more than enough time to send proof of them helping you. @Trump15024 do you agree about me requesting proof of people thats helping true with this? and do you agree with the time i said i want the proof to be posted on this by? @Trump15024 the reason why im requesting proof is because what if they aren't even helpers for true on this.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I request that you send me proof and post proof of ena, Dwimmer, wisemanjp and bob all helping you with this, I am giving you til 1 PM EST to send proof of them helping you with this IN this COURT Case send the proof you have til 1 PM EST no later than 1 pm EST. @True this is more than enough time to send proof of them helping you. @Trump15024 do you agree about me requesting proof of people thats helping true with this? and do you agree with the time i said i want the proof to be posted on this by? @Trump15024 the reason why im requesting proof is because what if they aren't even helpers for true on this.
Why tf would it matter who is helping her? Only i am, but some people are helping her as well, (the other people who were commenting) why would you need proof of that? that has nothing to do with the contract (the topic of THIS court case)

T

Trump15024

I think proof of who is involved will allow comments that are useful to be added and those that are not to be deleted.

Reactions: Wolfloverlol

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
This is actually insane. Trump isnt your dad, you dont need agreement of every little word you say from trump. True will send the proof soon even tho its unnecessarily.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
I'm now changing the time for the proof to be sent, he now has til 12 pm EST one hour from now in Eastern Standard Time TIME FOR PROOF NOW CHANGED TO 12 PM EST. NO longer 1 pm EST NO LATER Than 12 pm EST

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm now changing the time for the proof to be sent, he now has til 12 pm EST one hour from now in Eastern Standard Time TIME FOR PROOF NOW CHANGED TO 12 PM EST. NO longer 1 pm EST NO LATER Than 12 pm EST
Oh and you can change that because ur god? Dude lets get back to the topic, and wait for staff to reply. Youre not achieving anything atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.