Your opinion

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
I like the colors since they are easy on the eyes. Something seems off to me about the "VastCloud" logo though, not sure if it's the font or the placement of the broken circle... Perhaps it's the color of the circle, I'm not sure. It's almost like I have to strain my eyes to see it there because it's the same shade as the dark blue (cobalt? navy?) in the back but it doesn't look like it's part of the background either. I could be putting too much thought into it tho.. Best of luck!

Reactions: Coban and Powerfull

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Ooooooooooo
colourssssss.... wait
Is that brown text I see there?
Do you dislike brown text used like that?

I like the colors since they are easy on the eyes. Something seems off to me about the "VastCloud" logo though, not sure if it's the font or the placement of the broken circle... Perhaps it's the color of the circle, I'm not sure. It's almost like I have to strain my eyes to see it there because it's the same shade as the dark blue (cobalt? navy?) in the back but it doesn't look like it's part of the background either. I could be putting too much thought into it tho.. Best of luck!
The red circle represents data, I placed it behind the V because I don't know where else it would fit, you can tell I'm not the best with graphics xd
And yeah, there is a swirling dark-blue pattern in the logo, meant to give it more of a texture. I'll probably get a friend's assistance to redo the gfx

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Do you dislike brown text used like that?

The red circle represents data, I placed it behind the V because I don't know where else it would fit, you can tell I'm not the best with graphics xd
And yeah, there is a swirling dark-blue pattern in the logo, meant to give it more of a texture. I'll probably get a friend's assistance to redo the gfx
Mmhm the brown looks off with the bottom tab thingy majigy. But otherwise on the main page, it’s a nice lil contrast in my opinion

Reactions: Powerfull and Coban

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The "Not Yet Convinced?" Seems really off. It sounds like an advertise, idk if that should be there

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
One suggestion I may have is bold the VastCloud letters, make the font a bit bigger, or make the V and C in it larger for effect