Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
We the people, OnePunchGrill, dwarflyncher, Gjegevey, and other corresponding supporters would like to submit our bid for the island at $11million, with the current bid standing at $10million, respectively.
In doing so, we hereby claim top bid as well as with hopes that other people will join our team in making our vision of creating the perfect place to hang out and celebrate Mccities to come true, any extra support or even just feedback from you would be much appreciated :D

INTRODUCTION: (TL;DR: skip to PLAN)

Yes, on paper this plan is exactly the same as everyone else’s, but I, speaking collectively for our wonderful team, believe that’s about where the similarities end.
From our perspective, we see 2 major types of island managements on mccities: private islands, and publically regioned islands. So far, we’ve only seen variants of these 2 main approaches to island management, and we believe that while these traditional methods have their advantages, they’re also flawed because of their inflexibility to accommodate different situations and remedy logistical problems that could arise along the way.
Private islands are nice for that individual to have, but it literally serves noone but the owner and we think that’s an opportunity wasted. However, regioned islands are also a nightmare to run as it relies on individual plot owners to make smart and conscientious decisions, which never happens.

So, we want to combine these 2 conventional approaches to island management so that we can have a sophisticated administrative system that will actually work - where everyone involved can walk away with something to look forward to :)

PLAN:

We want to turn AJLand into a social enclave where people can live/hangout and hold cool parties or balls. Long story short, we want to create a suburban neighborhood with a metropolis in the center (that means, roads, streets, trees, and everything that a normal neighborhood might have, and eventually we want to make a modern city - and any support and feeback for cool ideas from you would be much appreciated, we'd love to know what you think) However, in order to make this dream into an actual reality, there will need to be some special reforms and policies in place - which is where we differ from everyone else in that we are actually offering everyone a specific plan to go about this.

Most notably,

We want to split the island into 4 different regions - combining the advantages of both private and regioned islands:

1. Regioned plots: There will be very few, but we want to region some of the land as plots so that our friends - that means you! :D - on the server can live on and enjoy the island as much as the owners can.

2. Recreational space: This space will account for all the infrastructure on the island like roads, parks, streets, etc. that anyone who’s on it can walk around to enjoy. We’d like to add in shops/parks/ business centers even if it’s just for looks ;)

3. Community space: We want to allocate a separate space just for everyone on the server to enjoy and contribute :) nothing is final, but we want to add a Mccities museum with heads of all the people that came and went before, and the books of old tales that were told in the archives. Also, we want to make a pretty big park where we’d like to feature community builds submitted by you guys in rotation! We would love to periodically present people’s cool builds on the island for everyone else to see and enjoy.

4. Private space: Pretty self-explanatory; also, we plan to build all our additional future builds on this space. Secret underground mazes, sewer systems, etc. were on my mind, but nothing is final at the moment.
I love the idea and I would love to switch to this!

D

Deleted member 832

Hm. I'd be willing to trade almost all of my properties for this, and my current balance, along with another fixed term payment contract....

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Woow people are unbelieveble. They just hop over to an other project just like that xd.

Like then whait first and choose you cant stop funding monney

Reactions: Powerfull

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
We the people, OnePunchGrill, dwarflyncher, Gjegevey, and other corresponding supporters would like to submit our bid for the island at $11million, with the current bid standing at $10million, respectively.
In doing so, we hereby claim top bid as well as with hopes that other people will join our team in making our vision of creating the perfect place to hang out and celebrate Mccities to come true, any extra support or even just feedback from you would be much appreciated :D

INTRODUCTION: (TL;DR: skip to PLAN)

Yes, on paper this plan is exactly the same as everyone else’s, but I, speaking collectively for our wonderful team, believe that’s about where the similarities end.
From our perspective, we see 2 major types of island managements on mccities: private islands, and publically regioned islands. So far, we’ve only seen variants of these 2 main approaches to island management, and we believe that while these traditional methods have their advantages, they’re also flawed because of their inflexibility to accommodate different situations and remedy logistical problems that could arise along the way.
Private islands are nice for that individual to have, but it literally serves noone but the owner and we think that’s an opportunity wasted. However, regioned islands are also a nightmare to run as it relies on individual plot owners to make smart and conscientious decisions, which never happens.

So, we want to combine these 2 conventional approaches to island management so that we can have a sophisticated administrative system that will actually work - where everyone involved can walk away with something to look forward to :)

PLAN:

We want to turn AJLand into a social enclave where people can live/hangout and hold cool parties or balls. Long story short, we want to create a suburban neighborhood with a metropolis in the center (that means, roads, streets, trees, and everything that a normal neighborhood might have, and eventually we want to make a modern city - and any support and feeback for cool ideas from you would be much appreciated, we'd love to know what you think) However, in order to make this dream into an actual reality, there will need to be some special reforms and policies in place - which is where we differ from everyone else in that we are actually offering everyone a specific plan to go about this.

Most notably,

We want to split the island into 4 different regions - combining the advantages of both private and regioned islands:

1. Regioned plots: There will be very few, but we want to region some of the land as plots so that our friends - that means you! :D - on the server can live on and enjoy the island as much as the owners can.

2. Recreational space: This space will account for all the infrastructure on the island like roads, parks, streets, etc. that anyone who’s on it can walk around to enjoy. We’d like to add in shops/parks/ business centers even if it’s just for looks ;)

3. Community space: We want to allocate a separate space just for everyone on the server to enjoy and contribute :) nothing is final, but we want to add a Mccities museum with heads of all the people that came and went before, and the books of old tales that were told in the archives. Also, we want to make a pretty big park where we’d like to feature community builds submitted by you guys in rotation! We would love to periodically present people’s cool builds on the island for everyone else to see and enjoy.

4. Private space: Pretty self-explanatory; also, we plan to build all our additional future builds on this space. Secret underground mazes, sewer systems, etc. were on my mind, but nothing is final at the moment.
Awesome idea

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I Believe that Davinas idea will benefit players more than ourselves. We want this island to be a beautiful place for all to enjoy, not private or only for us. This island has tonsss of potential and we want to make it great!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Davinas plan allows investment which should boost the economy.
Also it will have manny possibilties. I fulky support their project. Because even of there only going to build a beautifull city wich is alread a huuge thing for the server there also manny possibilities to open up stores and even region houses. Not saying this will happen but everything is possible.

These people are verry deddicated and Izzie and admin (no need to day more) is supporting and is going to own the island. Davina is nice and organized and has proven herself manny times.

Also is thi ls plan not too complicated and can everyone expect what their going to get. A lovely created city in the style of amsterdam with manny events and activities. You can walk around with friends and you can give your ideas to davina and they can be added.

This project is going to make the server way more fun and bring a wholrle new experience.

Judge me cuz I am typing on a phone mhm. Dont think so.

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
I am fully supporting Davina's Project.

I am doing so because We have a similar mindset, We want to cater to the people first. This is so because the goals that we want to achieve will benefit the most. The island would not be a selfish move to get, for our own luxuries, It would be a safe-haven for many of MCCities Citizens of all sorts, to come and reside in, spend good times, and most importantly, Make good Memories.

COPENHAGEN AJLand
By, Davina, Dani, Izzie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I Death_Inferno360, am supporting the Group of Davina, Daniela and Izzie. I know many of you would first look at us like the "ordinary". Many of you may think we want this island to ourselves, However, this is not the futuristic goal we want to achieve as a team. I would like to say that this is for both us and the public. It was never something self-centered to us nor was it solely for the people. I want to say that in the past, I have gone on a journey, which has tested my limits, losing island bids one after another. Even though I some of my battles, what kept me to keep going were those people who stood by my side during the hardest of times. they were there, they supported me, and most importantly, they had faith in me, and believed in me. I was never the "richest" one nor would my name be on that list with. My group isn't the richest among our fellow competitors bidding among us. Despite this, people continue to find their ways in following our ideas, and coming to us. They give us their utter and most support. Our plan for the island is to make the island in a Similar theme to two of the most renowned touristic cities, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. The beauty of these cities are uncomparable. I admit the fact that a few of our supporters has lost faith in us, this kept me, and my entire team down for a while. We thought there was nothing else that could have been changed to improve. However, if I learned anything in my time helping out my friends in need, Two things are vital. Competing in big auctions is that there is some sort of support that will always be by your backs. Because of this matter, It is important to keep one piece of information with any of you, no matter if you are owning an island or not.

No one should ever give up, as there is no barrier or obstacle that can stop a person from achieving a goal that's in their mind, and in their heart. In multiple occasions I wanted to give up already since I saw everyone throwing out their money but, what remained strong in me was the people who supported us. I would like to thank the following for your donation and support for our group:
ItzJazzMade
Cp42
Sara
Waffles
GinevraWeasley/WhaleThen
Pancakes/Chips
ItzDerpness
BootsieBear
EnderPort
Marshmallowsmalk
ThatOneGuy
AtomicSushi
Mehlife/6D
NinjaGaming23
TotallyEverybody/Sebastiaan
And the many I have not mentioned in this list, I want to thank you for all the support you have given me. Even though many have given up on us, You guys remained faithful in my group and placed faith in me. I cant let anyone down, so many people have brought us this far because they believe in us, they believe we are more than the average, they know we aren't like any other bidder who is bidding here. This is why they supported us and I am ever grateful for all the support you have given me. You all have kept my spirit burning to keep fighting for the island and dreams we believe in as a team.

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
I Death_Inferno360, am supporting the Group of Davina, Daniela and Izzie. I know many of you would first look at us like the "ordinary". Many of you may think we want this island to ourselves, However, this is not the futuristic goal we want to achieve as a team. I would like to say that this is for both us and the public. It was never something self-centered to us nor was it solely for the people. I want to say that in the past, I have gone on a journey, which has tested my limits, losing island bids one after another. Even though I some of my battles, what kept me to keep going were those people who stood by my side during the hardest of times. they were there, they supported me, and most importantly, they had faith in me, and believed in me. I was never the "richest" one nor would my name be on that list with. My group isn't the richest among our fellow competitors bidding among us. Despite this, people continue to find their ways in following our ideas, and coming to us. They give us their utter and most support. Our plan for the island is to make the island in a Similar theme to two of the most renowned touristic cities, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. The beauty of these cities are uncomparable. I admit the fact that a few of our supporters has lost faith in us, this kept me, and my entire team down for a while. We thought there was nothing else that could have been changed to improve. However, if I learned anything in my time helping out my friends in need, Two things are vital. Competing in big auctions is that there is some sort of support that will always be by your backs. Because of this matter, It is important to keep one piece of information with any of you, no matter if you are owning an island or not.

No one should ever give up, as there is no barrier or obstacle that can stop a person from achieving a goal that's in their mind, and in their heart. In multiple occasions I wanted to give up already since I saw everyone throwing out their money but, what remained strong in me was the people who supported us. I would like to thank the following for your donation and support for our group:
ItzJazzMade
Cp42
Sara
Waffles
GinevraWeasley/WhaleThen
Pancakes/Chips
ItzDerpness
BootsieBear
EnderPort
Marshmallowsmalk
ThatOneGuy
AtomicSushi
Mehlife/6D
NinjaGaming23
TotallyEverybody/Sebastiaan
And the many I have not mentioned in this list, I want to thank you for all the support you have given me. Even though many have given up on us, You guys remained faithful in my group and placed faith in me. I cant let anyone down, so many people have brought us this far because they believe in us, they believe we are more than the average, they know we aren't like any other bidder who is bidding here. This is why they supported us and I am ever grateful for all the support you have given me. You all have kept my spirit burning to keep fighting for the island and dreams we believe in as a team.
I believe that Davina's and Dani's group has the best project idea, I say this as it seems to be the most beneficial and creative idea. First of all, their design plan is beautiful, it is unique to use a city's design (especially Copenhagen) and incorporate it into a community built Minecraft city. Also, the city (if built) would also serve as relief for the current plot crisis as many new plots would be regioned and up for sale!

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
First off, I want to say that I think all the ideas are great here. However, I would like to comment to elaborate our idea a little more to show my support and faith it. Everyone is commenting about a community project for the idea and if you've taken the time do read our plan, we are doing that as well, just in a different way. We are creating a modern city, which will also be a hangout for the players of mccities where we hope to host events or parties and such. Our idea isnt about just a private island as we plan to region it to players as well as have it open for others to come and enjoy whenever as stated in our plan - not to mention that we are going to have literal community spaces like museums of people's heads, library, and parks with spaces for community submitted builds - if all this seems and sounds pretty community-based, it's because we exactly wanted this to be a community-involved island. I honestly don't know how more involving we could make this project be :/ especially when we aren't even sure what other people's actual step-by-step plans are, just a lot of promises and speculations really. We also have very talented known builders such as onepunchgrill and purpleturkey. People are also talking about investment and the economy. We also have investors backing us too and the economy part goes back to what I just said about regioning plots as well. Also @ItzJazzMade there is no reason to harass someone if they see a new idea and want to support it, which is exactly the reason why we won't disclose our investors since people tend to jump to conclusions and judge. I would like to ask everyone to take another look at our plan and see how community-involved it really is !! I know with our builders we can create something beautiful :)

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
First off, I want to say that I think all the ideas are great here. However, I would like to comment to elaborate our idea a little more to show my support and faith it. Everyone is commenting about a community project for the idea and if you've taken the time do read our plan, we are doing that as well, just in a different way. We are creating a modern city, which will also be a hangout for the players of mccities where we hope to host events or parties and such. Our idea isnt about just a private island as we plan to region it to players as well as have it open for others to come and enjoy whenever as stated in our plan - not to mention that we are going to have literal community spaces like museums of people's heads, library, and parks with spaces for community submitted builds - if all this seems and sounds pretty community-based, it's because we exactly wanted this to be a community-involved island. I honestly don't know how more involving we could make this project be :/ especially when we aren't even sure what other people's actual step-by-step plans are, just a lot of promises and speculations really. We also have very talented known builders such as onepunchgrill and purpleturkey. People are also talking about investment and the economy. We also have investors backing us too and the economy part goes back to what I just said about regioning plots as well. Also @ItzJazzMade there is no reason to harass someone if they see a new idea and want to support it, which is exactly the reason why we won't disclose our investors since people tend to jump to conclusions and judge. I would like to ask everyone to take another look at our plan and see how community-involved it really is !! I know with our builders we can create something beautiful :)
Well Dwarf, You and your group are basically constructing a replica of Bunny island,With its modern-city feel, but with an additional "Private" Zone. There are already many places on this server, which cater these accommodations (Bunny, Cayman, etc...). We are planning to take a different route that has never been seen in MCCities times. As said before, we will make a nice humbling Copenhagen themed city, with all the suitable needs (Check Above for More) To add on, It doesn't matter if you have known builders or not. It will not make that big of a difference because of their popularity. And finally, We are confident enough to disclose our donators and investors because of our drive, and the work ethic, alongside our mindset. Because of this, We will drive ourselves to the limit, and beyond, in order to make our goals become a reality

Reactions: Ashnxkko and Death

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Well Dwarf, You and your group are basically constructing a replica of Bunny island,With its modern-city feel, but with an additional "Private" Zone. There are already many places on this server, which cater these accommodations (Bunny, Cayman, etc...). We are planning to take a different route that has never been seen in MCCities times. As said before, we will make a nice humbling Copenhagen themed city, with all the suitable needs (Check Above for More) To add on, It doesn't matter if you have known builders or not. It will not make that big of a difference because of their popularity. And finally, We are confident enough to disclose our donators and investors because of our drive, and the work ethic, alongside our mindset. Because of this, We will drive ourselves to the limit, and beyond, in order to make our goals become a reality
^^
Kinda Regards, my group wishes to construct a Danish municipality based around cities such as Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Much like the project constructed by PurpleTurkey, this shall be a recreated isle, but with many differentiations. We shall create a public housing such as in town houses with an alluring view of the ocean. We will be constructing many open and public places such as parks and public facilities. Throughout the city there will be canals many can travel by not only for scenic, but practical transportation. We will be installing an island mall where residents can shop and barter for all necessities while inhibiting an intimate community sentiment.
Our bid is now at $11.2 million

Status
Not open for further replies.