Coming Soon! Nightguards wanted!

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Fazbear's Fright: Horror Attraction

Local Amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved murders
of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

Finally, its actually happening.

I am planning to start up a few Freddy Fazbears Pizza joints that will require customers.
The first two joints will be based on the third and first game.

One of them will be open on amb2 and will have a small area with an elevator that goes down into a basement like an area where you the public will make there way through the building to look at a customised version of the fnaf 3 location.

When I find an appropriate plot or area I will start an actual pizza joint that will need employees to make pizza and to sell pizza. We also will need actors for the animatronics.
I will also need a few people to work as nightguards for the fnaf 3 location and no, no one will be murdered.
The whole idea of this is to increase rp in a way I find fun.

If you are willing, please comment below and I will meet you ingame for a quick interview.

Thank you, remember to smile! You are the face of Freddy Fazbears pizza!

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Need a head of food resource, if this sounds like the position for you, message me or write below
This means, managing the way we get food for pizza and managing the menu and way the kitchen is managed

QueenTora

Jan 5, 2020
I'd love to be a server for your pizzeria! Sounds fun! What kinds of food would be required in game?

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Sorry to disappoint but,

in the making of Freddy fazbears pizza, there has been a design issue and in result, there will be no night guard office.
I know I know, I'm upset too BUT, this means more pizza!

I will continue this as a theatre-like eat-in diner with animatronics, so far we have shiba as chica :)