Hey guys, I'm SilverStrike15! :]

Which job would you recommend I do

• Total voters

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys, this is my first time playing on a server, and going on a server's website, so I don't know what to say.I have been playing mine craft for 9 or so years.Like I said earlier. this is the first server I've ever played on.This server is pretty lit!I currently own one apartment, and i"m pretty poor.If you haven't hear already, I am Nugget_Lord14's older brother.Before I go any further, I would like to say that even though I am his brother, I am not as annoying, immature, and stupid as him.I plan on being nicer, smarter, more giving, and more into the role play than him.If he makes a stupid mistake, please don't think too bad of him.He does have a few mental disabilities.Anyways, guess this is the end of my introduction.If anyone has any sort of legal job I can do for $, either respond in here, or contact me in game.

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Welcome to the server! I would suggest you start off with mining as the main source of getting money. That was my first job and helped get me money when I started off. If you have any questions don't be afraid to talk to me in game! ~SkyTaker153