Keona

Taehya
Taehya
Citizen
Jan 1, 2017
the pound
It would make a lot of people unhappy and possibly lower the amount of people that use the server. If we don't scam, people are much more happy and feel as though at mccities they are treated with fairness.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
A galaxy far far away
It would make a lot of people unhappy and possibly lower the amount of people that use the server. If we don't scam, people are much more happy and feel as though at mccities they are treated with fairness.
Yeah, unless you really want to upset to other players angry at you I would suggest avoiding scamming people.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Any behavior that seems unethical (that aren't in the rule book) can be filed as a court case.

Heather

Former Staff
Oct 24, 2016
Coban's closet hiding like a creeper O_o
Shi Shi? If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have been scammed you can file a court case against the player. This promotes fairness in a realistic manner since in real life you can scam but you will be brought to court to answer for your actions.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Shi Shi? If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have been scammed you can file a court case against the player. This promotes fairness in a realistic manner since in real life you can scam but you will be brought to court to answer for your actions.
Heather 1st off "shi shi" xD. 2nd. I agree, scamming promotes realism. But, i believe there should be more lawyers and judges. By the time someone actually has talked to and obtained a judge and lawyer for his/her case, its long forgotten.

EnderPoop

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Oct 28, 2015
Under your bed
google.co.uk
Just a new nickname, nothing offensive about it. If you want I will stop using it.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
A galaxy far far away
Heather 1st off "shi shi" xD. 2nd. I agree, scamming promotes realism. But, i believe there should be more lawyers and judges. By the time someone actually has talked to and obtained a judge and lawyer for his/her case, its long forgotten.
I things like jury duty could maybe be introduced, or having more jobs involving the government of Mc Cities could also be fun.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
You can scam whoever you want and whenever you want, you just need to make sure you can scam the weak, or you could end up losing more then you gained.