Is Scamming Allowed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

Scamming isn't in the rules, is it allowed? Scamming can make the server more realistic.

p.s apparently chest shop isn't working ( kiri, david, shi shi, this is for you )

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
It would make a lot of people unhappy and possibly lower the amount of people that use the server. If we don't scam, people are much more happy and feel as though at mccities they are treated with fairness.

Reactions: ChipmunkJury

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
It would make a lot of people unhappy and possibly lower the amount of people that use the server. If we don't scam, people are much more happy and feel as though at mccities they are treated with fairness.
Yeah, unless you really want to upset to other players angry at you I would suggest avoiding scamming people.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Any behavior that seems unethical (that aren't in the rule book) can be filed as a court case.

H

Heather

Shi Shi? If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have been scammed you can file a court case against the player. This promotes fairness in a realistic manner since in real life you can scam but you will be brought to court to answer for your actions.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Shi Shi? If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have been scammed you can file a court case against the player. This promotes fairness in a realistic manner since in real life you can scam but you will be brought to court to answer for your actions.
Heather 1st off "shi shi" xD. 2nd. I agree, scamming promotes realism. But, i believe there should be more lawyers and judges. By the time someone actually has talked to and obtained a judge and lawyer for his/her case, its long forgotten.

D

Deleted member 832

Just a new nickname, nothing offensive about it. If you want I will stop using it.

D

Deleted member 832

Any behavior that seems unethical (that aren't in the rule book) can be filed as a court case.
So now I can definetly not scam someone out of 100k :>? hue hue

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Heather 1st off "shi shi" xD. 2nd. I agree, scamming promotes realism. But, i believe there should be more lawyers and judges. By the time someone actually has talked to and obtained a judge and lawyer for his/her case, its long forgotten.
I things like jury duty could maybe be introduced, or having more jobs involving the government of Mc Cities could also be fun.

Reactions: Andesine

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
You can scam whoever you want and whenever you want, you just need to make sure you can scam the weak, or you could end up losing more then you gained.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah. Don't scam the strong. The oldies. They'll kill you

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It would be fair that court case costs money because in real life we pay lawyers and because this is capitalism. Somebody is bothering you ? Pay the lawyer and solve the problem at the court.
Please do not bump old threads.

Reactions: Pixel