Case Closed Lemonss V. WildDogCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
1. Who are you accusing? WildDogCW

2. What are your claims/accusations? The defendant is being accused of scamming me of a deal, which included giving away the name of the enchants on my personal bow, for the amount of 280,000 to be paid. The defendant argues that he will pay me one day, but am currently asking for the money to be paid as soon as possible, as I do need it, and the defendant would otherwise be scamming if he did not pay. The defendant had specifically asked for a list of the enchantments, and to be exact, "whats on ur bow" (IMG 1). The defendant had offered to pay me 280,000 and required I tell him first (IMG 2). I had taken it as what enchantments were on my bow, and as seen in the text log provided on Pastebin, he had accepted it and did not ask for any more information relating to the enchants on the bow, or what was on it. The defendant had then tried to ask something else and insisting he would pay me after but said question was not included in the first offer. I am asking for the full 280,000 to be given, and a 20,000 added extra, for damages caused because I was not able to buy a home fast enough, because I was missing the money. If the defendant can not pay it in full, I am asking for items equaling in price (to be approved by the judge and other players who have knowledge on prices).

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Yes.
IMG 1

IMG 2

Logs of conversation via Pastebin dump (Legitimacy can be proven if needed)
http://pastebin.com/L90Fz9cF

Last edited:

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
hope u win yea yea yea replied yw

Status
Not open for further replies.