Nerf Cops

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You guys do understand that all the suggestions you are making is not to make policing harder, but just killing cops easier. The whole idea is that we can protect the innocent people on the server and the only way criminals can win from the cops is by outsmarting them.

As trump said, we are not giving the criminals advantages for no reason.

And def not so it's easier to kill cops.

Reactions: Bob_49

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Well lets make this more realistic. cops can gang on a crim as they do in real life. howeber they are penalized or punished if they fail to bring in the culrprit. the reason why crime and everything was improving was due to balance changes. i wouldnt count it as helping out crims as they were all quite logical. however police are frustrated at getting killed once every 4 jails then say crims are op. sure we have prot 6 or 7. but it doesnt change the fact we can get 1 hit. sure we have blindness but it doesnt mean blindness in real life.
And about outsmarting, rules keep being added to prevent that. when police traps were made, the rule was added so they can ignore it

Overall I feel like its more unfair than before, and maybe all the rules should be changed back

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Everyone is having a common misconception that crim = pure evil. cops and crims are the opposite sides of the same coin. both are needed for role play. but the extreme lack of crime and crime being done by only 5 people on the server is due to extreme unfairness between the 2 sides. first of all only select crims have good gear, they need to put in millions for gear. in contrast, just being police gives u a 1 hit stick which isnt very fair.
second of all despite the fact thay u say ur thr only minister to help crims. u didnt include the fact that u changed tons of laws to help out cops. every time crims think of a way, cops complain and the rule is changed. cops wont be satisfied till the chance of successful jail is 100% now. even no invis is unfair. how do we get pass a cop with a 1 hit stick if they camp the pathway right under vault. its still following rules but just impossible.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Nothing is too op. Cops have one job to do and that's to arrest criminals that break laws. Police gear and the jail stick is not at all op considered other weapons and armor. There are other armors that are better than police armor somewhere out there possibly. That being said, even though people think the jail stick is op, well what can you really do about it and it's not at all because we don't even kill anyone with it, we hit once and they get sent to jail. Police vs Criminals, we stand 0% chance to try to catch criminals fighting each other and whoever wins either stay out of jail or goes in jail. To be fair, police armor is just there to protect us and police still die even with armor and tbh the police armor won't possible change anytime soon because then that brings advantages on the criminals. side note: the police stick rarely ever gets abused.
We're not worried about police abuse, nothing is done about it anyway. But the fact is no crim can ever 1 hit a cop, we need 15 consecutive hits, you have infinite hunger, can use slimefun.
Also if u see 2 crims fight as cop both go to jail. and yes police will never be nerfed because cops will just complain

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
On top of this, why do cops use crims having op gear as an excuse, not all crims have it, and becahde of this new crims basically are unsuccessful due to the unfairness

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Btw jazz the 1 cop 1 crime rule was not to make killing cops easier. its to make escaping easier.
tbh I wasn't really against that rule it's more all the other bad suggestions you guys keep coming up with.

Want to know something that is unfair? Criminals can build themself in with glass and we can't jail them. They can teleport away once we come close to them. They can use any advantage without checking if we are using any. Spam.us with bows, shoot us with guns and lmao hide up in a tree without using any unfair advantage in sight (you grapple up when a cop doesn't look) then we can't reach you.

I didn't see any suggestion in the cop team complaining about the criminal advantages? I mean if you want us nerfed then also remove mythics and slimefun all together and just make it kit pvp.

Or keep it fun and interesting with a diverse set of skills and talents cops and crims can use and just don't try to kill cops everyday and then complain we don't let you.....

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
No offense but some cops are kinda stupid and lazy to perform such stuff. Take an example from TheIronJedi (thanks!) he barely gets killed because he gears on slimefun and only uses them in various circumstances. Most early cops complain just because we use slimefun. Seriously!? If I am correct they are complaining because they are seeing us using slimefun and welp, too stupid to think around and craft it for themselves as well.(no offense).

Jazz, a great cop, I had a really hard time on you . The only time I gotccha u is when I trapped you, the rest of our battles resulted in my defeat. Yet, you’re complaining as well :)
If we teleport away that’s not it, you can still track us wherever we go. I’ve also seen some cops false jailing, false bailing, and one of them even glitch abusing three incredible times in a row. Yet, no action was taken. Trump also added a new rule, that complementing on cop mistakes will be considered as abuse.

Now what more can you complain.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@Spyders_Crypt it does have reach, because its command based, even as cop I noticed that I can hit them from an abnormal distance. On top of that they can hit where u were a second ago and still jail you, as it is command based and there is a delay to send you to jail. Meaning cops can jail you without actually looking at you.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Except that almost every criminal I am up against doesn't even attempt to escape, they attempt to kill me
I think this started cuz cops ignored crime so much the only way to get them to try and jail is to directly attempt to kill them. Hence the trend started.

Reactions: Acer

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
What really frustrates me is how criminals understand and remember cop rules MUCH better than jr officers
Why are cops moaning as well even if they have the upper hand

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
[ Yet, you’re complaining as well :)

Now what more can you complain.]

I am sorry if it was not clear I am just saying that these complaints are not valid Idm you guys doing those things I listed as they keep the job interesting. But it seems like you guys just want walking and talking free kills.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
They're not free, we get jailed about 5-6 times before getting a kill on a cop once on average. Some cops have 0 skill and fail more, but overall we get jailed a lot more than we kill, its just some cops complain dying once to one guy after jailing him 20 times in a row. Really shows the unfairness cuz if cops complain then things change (e.g with the traps) but if crims complain we get told to stop complaining.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
They're not free, we get jailed about 5-6 times before getting a kill on a cop once on average. Some cops have 0 skill and fail more, but overall we get jailed a lot more than we kill, its just some cops complain dying once to one guy after jailing him 20 times in a row. Really shows the unfairness cuz if cops complain then things change (e.g with the traps) but if crims complain we get told to stop complaining.
Right, cops have high standards for their reputations now.....

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
It ‘s physically near impossible to not die throughout your journey as a cop. Jailing us over and over again before dying once to a close match, and hey, you guys are still unhappy.