Nerf Cops

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Damian how many people actually get the chance to buy gear, i deny selling for almost everyone, you're one of the lucky ones.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Nothing is too op. Cops have one job to do and that's to arrest criminals that break laws. Police gear and the jail stick is not at all op considered other weapons and armor. There are other armors that are better than police armor somewhere out there possibly. That being said, even though people think the jail stick is op, well what can you really do about it and it's not at all because we don't even kill anyone with it, we hit once and they get sent to jail. Police vs Criminals, we stand 0% chance to try to catch criminals fighting each other and whoever wins either stay out of jail or goes in jail. To be fair, police armor is just there to protect us and police still die even with armor and tbh the police armor won't possible change anytime soon because then that brings advantages on the criminals. side note: the police stick rarely ever gets abused.
Ok hold up, most people don't even kill cops at all. In fact it isn't be possible with the jail stick around. Yea, no one is really abusing it, but it leaves criminals pretty much powerless with no way to counter (which is unrealistic if you ask me). I'm still sticking by my idea of hitting the player a few times with it, that way it might take a lone cop a short time, or allow for multiple cops to easily jail.

As for the armor, no one has anything against it really, it makes sense why it's there, but THAT is the defense against good players NOT the jail stick.

Reactions: shroomchi

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I was a criminal for one year on the server going from being a noob criminal with a pistol to have an op mythic. I was also a police officer to and have been on both sides. The roleplay has been fine for 4+ years. No weapons have changed for criminals and police have not gotten any more op. Nothing has changed. The roleplay has remained the same.
I agree with this in the sense that immediate change isn't exactly needed. I'm trying to argue for a change I would like to see, but its not a make-or-break roleplay factor.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
they wont change. Cops will all complain despite the fact of how reliant they are on one hits

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Ok hold up, most people don't even kill cops at all. In fact it isn't be possible with the jail stick around. Yea, no one is really abusing it, but it leaves criminals pretty much powerless with no way to counter (which is unrealistic if you ask me). I'm still sticking by my idea of hitting the player a few times with it, that way it might take a lone cop a short time, or allow for multiple cops to easily jail.

As for the armor, no one has anything against it really, it makes sense why it's there, but THAT is the defense against good players NOT the jail stick.
I get killed a lot and I'm a cop... All cops can possibly agree to this but cops do get killed a lot even when they're not in duty and still if they're not in duty they can still jail them.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I get killed a lot and I'm a cop... All cops can possibly agree to this but cops do get killed a lot even when they're not in duty and still if they're not in duty they can still jail them.
need more training if u get killed
supposed to fight crime not run from it

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
If we're going off "irl" cops would be decked to the nines to combat crims. The backtracking and hypocrisy in this thread is unreal.
Nothing has changed except bank robbery. Cops aren't even able to tell who robbed the bank, which I guess you can call a crim advantage.
Y'all want to make cops basically powerless. So far the only decent suggestion I've seen is Turkeys about cops getting at least a few hits in to be able to jail instead of just insta hit.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
If we're going off "irl" cops would be decked to the nines to combat crims. The backtracking and hypocrisy in this thread is unreal.
Nothing has changed except bank robbery. Cops aren't even able to tell who robbed the bank, which I guess you can call a crim advantage.
Y'all want to make cops basically powerless. So far the only decent suggestion I've seen is Turkeys about cops getting at least a few hits in to be able to jail instead of just insta hit.
Most cops have multi tools and slime leggings and boots with reasonably good armour, with a 1 hit jail stick. They have no excuse to run from us.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Darkness, Nausea, knockback, gausses, traps?
certainly not free. All you have to do, is to apply for an application, and spend some time earning money on the server for yourself and you're in the cop team.

Crims: "*cough cough here we go again"
start spending xp on grinding
grind very very hard in mines
practise pvp
buy gear, tons of gear
buy scrolls and boosters
invest in guns and ammo

last step: get jailed by a cop

Reactions: lostinthewqrld