Nerf Cops

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
They're not free, we get jailed about 5-6 times before getting a kill on a cop once on average. Some cops have 0 skill and fail more, but overall we get jailed a lot more than we kill, its just some cops complain dying once to one guy after jailing him 20 times in a row. Really shows the unfairness cuz if cops complain then things change (e.g with the traps) but if crims complain we get told to stop complaining.
Oke I am going to call you out on your hypocricy and then leave this be because honestly this has no use.

1. We have not made 1 change to the team so we don't get killed when jailing crims. We just simply asked if we are allowed to not walk into death traps if we know that there are any.

2. You always say how you never died as an officer and were so good as a cop and how high standard the team was. But then call us out for not wanting to die.

3. Also when we get killed we get shamed for it like hell, "oh I have a wall of cop heads, I have so many I trow them away hahahahah". This comes from the same people who say we shouldn't try NOT to die?

And this has been going on ever since I became a Jr, now Idm this behaviour cuz I know how joke about it and then leave it be. But some of these cops feel attacked and harassed and have every right to be. Just because they are on the opposite side of the coin doesn't mean you can just harass them.

Calling out on mistakes is allowed.
Shaming on them is not nice.
Harassing cuz of them is not allowed.

enjoy the crim life

Reactions: Bob_49

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I never said not wanting to die was the issue, the issue is that cops break rules, ignore crime, and many more things to avoid getting killed. I used to avoid getting killed by jailing the crim, no matter who it was, I didn't ignore crime because it was part of the job that comes with the title of Jr.Officer. I know now that its an old standard and titles don't rlly mean anything. Plus because when a police gets killed its because they lack skill and not because crims are too op or whatever. Because anyone with a bow is able to fight cops, darkness and stuff doesn't really matter. I mean you guys use darkness as an excuse for false jail, but complain about it when we say cop stick is too op. You have a 1 hit stick, you have excuse for false jail, what more could you ask for?

On top of this I have only itemed heads, mentioned I have a lot, but I never harassed a cop for having many of their heads, don't lump others in with me.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
These are things cops do have to deal with :eek:

and it would be bs if everything we do (iteming cop heads/pointing out false jails) is considered as harassment

No offense too, pengy survived his cop life with skill, while the rest of you slumped on your off-duty bench, and assume you did not see the crime

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
A way to fix all this is to make cops need to kill crims, it would balance out the number of players as people will be hitting their own teammates more than the cops. As well as making it more balanced. Of course cops will immediately start to complain about their lack of gear, due to them not putting in 50 days of grinding time or spending 5m+ on gear.

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
And what about the people who don't have those axes and gear, but cant be a criminal because they don't even have a chance if they want to start? Just saying.

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
this is a question towards trump

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Legit even with a sharpness 6 axe with all effects it takes around 15 hits or some crap without steroids, and 2 mags with a gauss.. and they just run up to you and 1 tap you woohoo

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
It ‘s physically near impossible to not die throughout your journey as a cop. Jailing us over and over again before dying once to a close match, and hey, you guys are still unhappy.
I died so many times... I don't see such a struggle

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
And what about the people who don't have those axes and gear, but cant be a criminal because they don't even have a chance if they want to start? Just saying.
I started as a crim when everyone started killing me and everyone else. Tough times but I managed to salvage through and become a crim anyways. Other people I see usually are too lazy.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
Wait a minute. . .
Like a week ago I had **** gear and now my gear is pretty good. I rob the bank a good bit and I'm a crim. It's not that they can't be a crim, it's that they aren't putting enough into it to become one.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Most people really hates spending a few mil on gear, but time and $$$ is the only ways to advance through cities pcp