Phones?

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
It could be implemented into a team speak/discord server to move people into private channels to actually have a phone call. Im not a good coder so I wouldn't be able to do it and I dont know if those pieces of software are used alot by the server and if they even allow editing. Be a cool addition though.
team speak and discord are not main things with mccites. cool idea though. Like it.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
team speak and discord are not main things with mccites. cool idea though. Like it.
If people used it more it could be a cool addition. I dont think plugins can make a audio interface so it would need to be third party

Chloe1500

Phones would be good to have, I've made so many mistakes while using /r :eek: Maybe there could be different phone types and versions. Like how Apple has many versions of the iPhone. Also maybe it has a feature to have the news, like maybe Mc Cities has a news channel/place and like you could access it from your phone. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Trump15024

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
We've already thought about creating a custom phone plugin; however, as simple as it sounds, it can be a complex plugin to make with all the features that could be potentially added.

We'll look into adding something like it, but I can't necessarily guarantee that it'll be up to standards in terms of everything that would be suggested to be in there.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
hm_shi how about you could call emergency services, and it would spawn water at the fire...? i know this would be very hard to make but i think its a great idea.

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
This is similar to vindex (A server) i personally disagree to phones, they are cool and fun but going on the phone and looking a number to call someone is a PAIN. But its a good idea.

Last edited:

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
This is similar to vindex (A server) i personally disagree to phones, they are cool and fun but going on the phone and looking a number to call someone is a PAIN. But its a good idea.
Pls don't be negative. Only a suggestion. I say we should have a search thing on it.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Phones in essence is a useful idea, but extravagant designs for a phone would take forever to program. Simple things like /msg would be great and a warp menu, but minigames would need to be a multiworld thing because minecraft itself can not handle using a gui to create a minigame. /msg and warp menus would be pretty easy to do, but a smartphone would be unstable to stay the least. The server already as a wave of lag every once in awhile so a phone would have to be pretty small. A phone working as a crafting gui would be interesting allowing the player to access slimefun machines, but installing a plugin that created a phone that would replace the need for slimefun crafters would be nightmarishly unstable and op. So a simple phone plugin would work, but creating a virtual iphone would be too unstable and op to implement.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Such a very good idea but it's pretty hard to get all of that, maybe the idea could be constructed for the available stuff like the phones and messaging and backpack probably too. But i loved it! :)

check my suggestions too please.