put a leash on the cops plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I take false jails seriously and will make changes as seem fit to balance the roleplay. Also, comparing my reading level to a 7 year old doesn’t help persuade me to change the system, but displays that you will further be toxic to police regardless of the actions taken. Thanks for the feedback from everyone and I will make appropriate adjustments based on that.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
everyone keeps repeating the same words, the same reasons, but no one wants to fix what they are doing to contribute to the issue. if you really want to fix this, start focusing on what you can do, instead of what others should do. its easy to blame others, whats hard is being mature enough to find faults in yourself.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I take false jails seriously and will make changes as seem fit to balance the roleplay. Also, comparing my reading level to a 7 year old doesn’t help persuade me to change the system, but displays that you will further be toxic to police regardless of the actions taken. Thanks for the feedback from everyone and I will make appropriate adjustments based on that.
wait lmao wtf who is comparing ur reading to a 7 year old?! ur no joke the most sophisticated reader/writer person i know... if ur reading level is 7 year old.... then what is mine o_O

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
everyone keeps repeating the same words, the same reasons, but no one wants to fix what they are doing to contribute to the issue. if you really want to fix this, start focusing on what you can do, instead of what others should do. its easy to blame others, whats hard is being mature enough to find faults in yourself.
And so are you. We kept on repeating those reason because it kept on happening repeatedly. You havent been on actively in these 2-3 months time, and yet you're complaining on a situation, which you had no background knowledge on. We are trying to fix this at first, by submiting reports occasionally, but since the false jails had got out of hand we have to ask them for improvements and corrections to be made, and if they failed the change, we have to keep asking. Sometimes, faults can also be found in our complaints, mostly by new, inexperienced players, but why are there such complaints? Because cops are not doing their jobs very well.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Also, comparing my reading level to a 7 year old doesn’t help persuade me to change the system, but displays that you will further be toxic to police regardless of the actions taken.
You even got the point wrong. I was simulating the feelings of cops, with the confusing emotion of being accused and thinking you've done nothing wrong. I've been expressing my opinions with the most passive altitude I ever had, and I am heartbroken when even some comments and critisicm on cops making repeated mistakes, are taken as major offenses and "toxic comments". I don't see your purpose to defend an apparantly flawed system, and if you are still not convinced I would kindly provide you with an extra few clips I have gathered yesterday. I've been false jailed 3 times yesterday: Once because of posession of drugs 40 minutes ago, once because upon release I was still in the caves, and was arrested again straight away for "attempted robbery", and another which he blindly assumed me as another criminal. Upon all the reports, I am shocked to know how some officers are not demoted yet, despite the false jails and mistakes made. These are not time-to-time mistakes anymore, it has been a common practice amongst us, which had been going in the officer's ears and coming out the other side. Yet all of this has been taken as "toxic comments" for no reason why, with some taken as "harassment" too. If all comments on complementing cop behaviour are taken as "toxic comments" and "harassment", then there is physically no way to submit reports and suggestions without sparking new arguements, between a community demanding changes, and a few superiors pointlessly defending their arguements even though a flaw is clearly present.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
From the beginning, most of us expected nothing to be done anyway, or else something would be done by now. As its been made pretty clear, there will be nothing done even when people complain, that's just how it's always been. Thank you so much for proving us right. :)

T

Trump15024

From the beginning, most of us expected nothing to be done anyway, or else something would be done by now. As its been made pretty clear, there will be nothing done even when people complain, that's just how it's always been. Thank you so much for proving us right. :)
I mean I'm sure Faheem and I working on re doing the whole police system is me not working on stuff. Sorry to disappoint. Hopefully, a new update will come out later this week and I will show you the details :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@pengyy was this about cops not doing their jobs or you not getting the changes you wanted because cop v crim was "oh so unfair"

Because this attitude surely dissapoints me. How can you claim to be the heroes, the underdog if all you want is for your own suggestions (which have been considered and discussed) to be brought to life?

I mean @Lateley made this post as a sort of public letter to Trump. And it was succesful. Trump is now more attentive with his cop team and changed the point system so it is more strict and therefore more effective

However you walk in on his until then decent post to call out trump, call him a 7 year old kid who can't read and then give him your suggestions like it's the only right thing to do for Trump.

I don't get how an ex cop could be so disrespectful against people who he knows don't have an easy time on the server. Because cop disrespect goes a long way back.

I just can't understand. Why be so rude? What is the purpose?

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@ItzJazzMade I think the answer is quite simple, as he admitted himself earlier above he has decided not to do much about it, saying that he "doesnt take it seriously". I dont see what is successful about that, every time trump said he'd do something, nothing much happens in the end. We never said we were the heroes or the underdogs. I dont see where you're getting this from, and I only mentioned that a 7 year old can read full sentences, it was up to you guys to decide whether I was comparing you to it or not. Which you did yourselves.
Why act like you're all righteous when you also have complaints about different teams on this server, you've even complained to me about it before. Dont talk all noble here and pretend you havent done anything like it

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
This is how I see things. You're basically trying to blame the crims for stuff the cops do. I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but this sounds a lot like what you're trying to do. You seem not to have any info on the cop situation at the moment, due to the fact you left for a large period of time, so if you don't know the facts, save yourself a scolding and don't comment.

Reactions: JacksonRop2442

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
This is how I see things. You're basically trying to blame the crims for stuff the cops do. I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but this sounds a lot like what you're trying to do. You seem not to have any info on the cop situation at the moment, due to the fact you left for a large period of time, so if you don't know the facts, save yourself a scolding and don't comment.
i said everyone, i even underlined it. everyone doesnt just mean the crims, it means everyone

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
i said everyone, i even underlined it. everyone doesnt just mean the crims, it means everyone
I also *underlined* that if the false jails didn’t occur, nor with the comments as well. You’re claiming that we’ve been sending *toxic* comments to the police, but do you even know what we’ve sent them? Or should I say *reported* them? You don’t even know about the full situation, thinking compassionating the cops is a good thing, when actually you’re spoiling them, not making them reflect on their past actions. This post is to correct cop behavior, not a place for “wise people” to talk about mental health issues, which was caused by a misunderstanding. You weren’t even a crim. Almost everyone on this server has killed someone, but it doesn’t mean the whole mccities community is a criminal organization. Robbing the bank in the past for a couple of times doesn’t mean you are truly experienced, nor did the fact that u started in 2016, as you’ve been offline for most of the times. Trump mentioned that this problem will be solved soon, and I do not want to waste more time replying to your assumptions on “cop abuse”. Now take some time off, and stop being the wise one, assuming you’re more experienced even though you only came back recently.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I also *underlined* that if the false jails didn’t occur, nor with the comments as well. You’re claiming that we’ve been sending *toxic* comments to the police, but do you even know what we’ve sent them? Or should I say *reported* them? You don’t even know about the full situation, thinking compassionating the cops is a good thing, when actually you’re spoiling them, not making them reflect on their past actions. This post is to correct cop behavior, not a place for “wise people” to talk about mental health issues, which was caused by a misunderstanding. You weren’t even a crim. Almost everyone on this server has killed someone, but it doesn’t mean the whole mccities community is a criminal organization. Robbing the bank in the past for a couple of times doesn’t mean you are truly experienced, nor did the fact that u started in 2016, as you’ve been offline for most of the times. Trump mentioned that this problem will be solved soon, and I do not want to waste more time replying to your assumptions on “cop abuse”. Now take some time off, and stop being the wise one, assuming you’re more experienced even though you only came back recently.
first off, where did "mental health issues" come from? that is a big leap from hurting others feelings, and jumping to mental heath issues. in addition i never used the word "abuse". it appears you have done some research, have had 2 accounts. i never have claimed to be an experienced criminal, just that i robbed the bank multiple times a couple years ago, therefore i used to be a criminal ( a cookie giving criminal, but a criminal xD lmao). and if i was truely trying to be "the wise one", i would have done research in order to play this based off facts not emotions. i would have called people out instead of worrying about feelings. lmaoo but me thinking im experienced? hahaha everyone knows that i suck at mc, but the only reason ive ever played is b/c the people. i dont know **** about minecraft, but ive gotten to know many people here, and this sever is about people huh? i noticed u never replied to my request to talk in private about what i think is the root of the issue, and if u dont feel comfortable with it, dw u dont have to talk about it. like u said u dont want to waste more like replying to my assumptions, but im here for you if you want to talk :)

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I tried to tell you many times, the issues came from the days where you were inactive, and now you’re raising arguements that is all based on information in the past. It’s not your 2016 dream world anymore, it’s 2019, where the cop team has changed, where your so-called “cookie criminals” are merely an issue. If you claimed to have experiences as a criminal, a cookie criminal, why would you even say you are talking bullcrap about we’re having the same issues as before. It is not hard to figure out you wanted to stand out, defend the cop team and look good. We talked in private before, and that conversation is basically you trying to prove me wrong, saying cops deserves better than this. Cops had a list of record of falsejailing, and if we continued to be nice to them this won’t continue. Trump has mentioned of a change m, and the altitude towards the cops may be solved. As you were saying, yes you are not very experienced in Minecraft, so why are you even commenting in these major discussions. As I was saying, you don’t even know what is happening at the moment, nor did you know what mistakes the cops have done. I tried to tell you this several times, but it seems that it has missed its target. I didn’t do any research, but well, in fact you did. By even mocking me in discord, sending me websites on “10 easy ways to improve your mood” and “How to handle your emotions before a significant event”, you are clearly mocking me publicly, and maybe you are the one who took it seriously to a point where you researched and found websites to “improve my altitude”. It is very smart of you to delete this post on the discord group right after I read it, and therefore, I don’t see why I should chat to people bringing clear mockery and shame to my profile.

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
@Laurel & @Lateley

This is not the place to be arguing. Both of your points have been made and considered by @Trump15024 and he is making changes/adjustments that he thinks are necessary. These require time to implement.

If you wish to reply to comments made here, please do so in either private messages here on the forums, or on discord.
This thread is long enough as it is and does not need to be expanded any further with meaningless messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.