Resignation/Demotion

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Hi, what's up?
Yes this is my resignation/demotion. I had plans to quit the Police Force and slowly fade out of the server. There are many reasons on why I wanted to leave, I'm going to leave them out to avoid conflict. I was going to quit within the next few days.
Sad as it seems, not everyone can stay. Even if we wish they could stay. People leave for others and themselves. You should never get angry at someone for leaving. Real reason on why I'm posting this is. I was demoted today, or should I say tonight.
@Trump15024. Yes I do question things you do. Do I think the things you do are correct, not always. People question each other, it's who we are. I question a lot of people for things they do. All I can say is, do what is best for you. Don't let others tell you what to do.

You may notice a change in my behavior. I'm going to begin to show my true self *it's not that bad*
Few thank you's to those who have helped me.
@Questar - Stay safe out there buddy <3. If you anything hit me up, I'm very active on discord. Enjoyed the good times we had together, will remember that.
@lostinthewqrld - It was nice having memories with you. All the good times we had with each other. I'll let you choose if you want me as your son or not. Your decision <3
@wisemanjp - Awesome having good memories with you :3. Still thankful for you designing my house.
@Mabelqines - Loved all the good memories and good times I've had with you. Miss talking to you everyday when we saw each other online. <3
@knight3000 - You helped me grow as a person. You helped me develop my character as a person in-game. Thank you.
@NinjaGaming23 (do you have a forums??) - I miss talking to you so often, still remember the day you left.. Proud of what you have become <3
@Squeegee2003 - Thank you for helping me out when I first joined. Paying everything for me. I will carry on your kindness.
@To my real ones (inside joke don't ask) - Bros forever. Love all of you. For all the memories. <3
Sorry if I missed you. Can't get everyone. But thank you to all who have helped me through my journey.
I will most likely slowly fade out of McCities. Not leave at once. To go through all the good memories I have with people.
"If you believe in it. Fight for it."
"Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be travelled backwards."
"Leave those who cause you trouble. When you do, you're life will become wonderful."
Any questions about anything. I will clear anything up. Message me on discord, since I'm most active on it. DisasterMastor#9957

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Hi, what's up?
Yes this is my resignation/demotion. I had plans to quit the Police Force and slowly fade out of the server. There are many reasons on why I wanted to leave, I'm going to leave them out to avoid conflict. I was going to quit within the next few days.
Sad as it seems, not everyone can stay. Even if we wish they could stay. People leave for others and themselves. You should never get angry at someone for leaving. Real reason on why I'm posting this is. I was demoted today, or should I say tonight.
@Trump15024. Yes I do question things you do. Do I think the things you do are correct, not always. People question each other, it's who we are. I question a lot of people for things they do. All I can say is, do what is best for you. Don't let others tell you what to do.

You may notice a change in my behavior. I'm going to begin to show my true self *it's not that bad*
Few thank you's to those who have helped me.
@Questar - Stay safe out there buddy <3. If you anything hit me up, I'm very active on discord. Enjoyed the good times we had together, will remember that.
@lostinthewqrld - It was nice having memories with you. All the good times we had with each other. I'll let you choose if you want me as your son or not. Your decision <3
@wisemanjp - Awesome having good memories with you :3. Still thankful for you designing my house.
@Mabelqines - Loved all the good memories and good times I've had with you. Miss talking to you everyday when we saw each other online. <3
@knight3000 - You helped me grow as a person. You helped me develop my character as a person in-game. Thank you.
@NinjaGaming23 (do you have a forums??) - I miss talking to you so often, still remember the day you left.. Proud of what you have become <3
@Squeegee2003 - Thank you for helping me out when I first joined. Paying everything for me. I will carry on your kindness.
@To my real ones (inside joke don't ask) - Bros forever. Love all of you. For all the memories. <3
Sorry if I missed you. Can't get everyone. But thank you to all who have helped me through my journey.
I will most likely slowly fade out of McCities. Not leave at once. To go through all the good memories I have with people.
"If you believe in it. Fight for it."
"Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards."
"Leave those who cause you trouble. When you do, you're life will become wonderful."
Any questions about anything. I will clear anything up. Message me on discord, since I'm most active on it. DisasterMastor#9957
@Spyders_Crypt Thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you and your encouragement, I wouldn't be where i am today. We have had so many Amazing journeys and I will cherish them for time to come, and whenever I think about the Server and where im at today, I think of you and your encouragement to keep trying, deny after deny after deny. I had lost hope in my biggest dream for MCC and you re assured me. and for that, id like to say thank you <3

T

Trump15024

I've been on the server for awhile and its always hard to lose a friend. I remember when you and me worked together as new jr police. You will always be a great friend, colleague, and someone who I knew could get the job done. I hate we are ending on these difficult and somewhat confusing grounds, but I'm always available to chat. I will miss the fun times in the force we had. As for decisions I make, unfortunately, sometimes decisions are necessary under certain circumstances, and they must be executed even if we don't want to be the executor. Hope everything goes well your way.

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
I’m gonna miss you Spyder. Please come back on voice chats with me whenever you can, I miss hearing you rage during PvP hehehe. Good times...
Love ya high five buddy <3
I’ll be around in vc if you ever want to talk <3
@Spyders_Crypt Thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you and your encouragement, I wouldn't be where i am today. We have had so many Amazing journeys and I will cherish them for time to come, and whenever I think about the Server and where im at today, I think of you and your encouragement to keep trying, deny after deny after deny. I had lost hope in my biggest dream for MCC and you re assured me. and for that, id like to say thank you <3
Love ya dude always will remember our lil arguments in chat <3
I've been on the server for awhile and its always hard to lose a friend. I remember when you and me worked together as new jr police. You will always be a great friend, colleague, and someone who I knew could get the job done. I hate we are ending on these difficult and somewhat confusing grounds, but I'm always available to chat. I will miss the fun times in the force we had. As for decisions I make, unfortunately, sometimes decisions are necessary under certain circumstances, and they must be executed even if we don't want to be the executor. Hope everything goes well your way.
Make sure to keep in touch with me on how things are going, we’ve been through much together and I can give advice whenever you need it <3
love you spyder <3 youve always been a sweet and kind person ^-^always here for you, always
ill remember all the good times we had together in game <3
Aww spyders
I remember training you as a jr, I am so proud of how youve developed as a player.
Youre a member of the community that ill miss. I hope you liked your house
I‘m keeping that house for as long as possible <3 so many memories are there, I remember the day you trained me like it was yesterday. Keep in touch <3
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I hate to see friends leave. You were someone that I could tell everything to. I will miss you lots Spyder. I wish you all the best in life <3
I’ll miss you lots <3 I’m always on discord if you want to chat
Bye son <3 We shall miss you lots ,o, u were the bestest police there was :3

also squeegee2003 was an absolute god
aw I remember all the memories we have formed together <3
Bye @Spyders_Crypt <3. I know you used to put bounties on me often, but it wasn't that extreme. Hope Everything will be fine with you
I’ll miss putting bounties on you (hehehehehe)
I’ll still be around in game whenever I can to keep in touch with friends and such. I’ll miss all the good times with different people

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
I’ll be around in vc if you ever want to talk <3

Love ya dude always will remember our lil arguments in chat <3

Make sure to keep in touch with me on how things are going, we’ve been through much together and I can give advice whenever you need it <3

ill remember all the good times we had together in game <3

I‘m keeping that house for as long as possible <3 so many memories are there, I remember the day you trained me like it was yesterday. Keep in touch <3

I’ll miss you lots <3 I’m always on discord if you want to chat

aw I remember all the memories we have formed together <3

I’ll miss putting bounties on you (hehehehehe)
I’ll still be around in game whenever I can to keep in touch with friends and such. I’ll miss all the good times with different people
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: