True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Who are you accusing? @Wolfloverlol
What are your claims/accusations? We agreed on a loan.
Any additional proof you can provide us? I have a book in-game and @sundae22 is added to conv.

*I AM ACCUSING HIM ON THE BOOK WHICH IS ABOUT A PAYBACK OF 450k*
*His lawyer "someone" can comment here also

Reactions: Laurel

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
I took out a loan of $150,000 from @True . However, I am asking for staff to make a quick decision to edit the contract as someone making millions of only a 150k loan is not fair. Staff has done this before for example when someone was being sued for 500k when they agreed not to put flint in a machine and signed a contract someone sued based on the contract trying to sue for 500k for something simple. Even though there was a signed contract staff edited because it was not fair. I am willing to pay the $150,000 back but you making millions of a loan for doing nothing except waiting on your money is ridiculous

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I took out a loan of $150,000 from @True . However, I am asking for staff to make a quick decision to edit the contract as someone making millions of only a 150k loan is not fair. Staff has done this before for example when someone was being sued for 500k when they agreed not to put flint in a machine and signed a contract someone sued based on the contract trying to sue for 500k for something simple. Even though there was a signed contract staff edited because it was not fair. I am willing to pay the $150,000 back but you making millions of a loan for doing nothing except waiting on your money is ridiculous
Yeah that's ridiculous, then why do you agree on those contracts? You agreed on a loan for 450k with 1mil pay back in 4 days with 80% added every day you didnt pay. Those are mad prices, but you agree on them, its not the fault of @True The fact that she is making millions out of a 150k loan is bbecause this is ur punishment, you shouldve paid in time, so this wouldve never happened. Im her lawyer so im involved in this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_49 and True

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I will give you a copy of the book. Please pay me. @sundae22

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
Seb you are not involved. @sundae22 please warn seb and delete his comment. Also @sundae22 I have 150k in my balance and you can take that and give it to True. The millions of dollars he would gain from her making a faulty contract to benefit off of doing nothing is ridiculous. In this mccities economy you just don't make money by making bad contracts to scam people.An interest rate of 80% is crazy and does not keep up with current economic trends on the server

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Seb you are not involved. @sundae22 please warn seb and delete his comment. Also @sundae22 I have 150k in my balance and you can take that and give it to True. The millions of dollars he would gain from her making a faulty contract to benefit off of doing nothing is ridiculous. In this mccities economy you just don't make money by making bad contracts to scam people.An interest rate of 80% is crazy and does not keep up with current economic trends on the server
I actually am involved, I'm the lawyer of True and its partly my money since we loaned u money when we kinda shared money. Finally you are willing to pay this loan partly, but True has evidence taht you agreed on the loan consequences so now youre just trying to slip out with only a 150k pay back, but you will have to pay her more, since you simply agreed on those terms.

Reactions: Bob_49 and True

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I actually am involved, I'm the lawyer of True and its partly my money since we loaned u money when we kinda shared money. Finally you are willing to pay this loan partly, but True has evidence taht you agreed on the loan consequences so now youre just trying to slip out with only a 150k pay back, but you will have to pay her more, since you simply agreed on those terms.
He is my lawyer... idk if i quoted the right person :p

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
First if you are Trues lawyer that is great and I do too have multiple people giving me advice and taking my side including my own lawyer. Second Trues interest rate was 16 times the average interest rates of loan companies in McCities. Third, the problem is with the interest rates. The interest rates in an agreement should be based on current economic trends. The person providing the loan its their job to make sure their agreement is fair for both parties and fits in with fair economic principles. True was providing me a loan service not the other way around and she scammed me buy making a crazy interest rate. I have offered to pay back the 150k but she unfortunately wants millions of dollars for nothing. I will be viewing possibly suing True for scamming.

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
First if you are Trues lawyer that is great and I do too have multiple people giving me advice and taking my side including my own lawyer. Second Trues interest rate was 16 times the average interest rates of loan companies in McCities. Third, the problem is with the interest rates. The interest rates in an agreement should be based on current economic trends. The person providing the loan its their job to make sure their agreement is fair for both parties and fits in with fair economic principles. True was providing me a loan service not the other way around and she scammed me buy making a crazy interest rate. I have offered to pay back the 150k but she unfortunately wants millions of dollars for nothing. I will be viewing possibly suing True for scamming.
YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT!

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
How can you call that scamming?! YOU are the one who agreed on those interest rates. There's nothing about interest rates that should be fair with economic principles. Its YOUR fault that you agreed on those interest rates. You can sue her for scamming but this is not a scam because you agreed on the terms.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
Potatobuddies a former player also signed a contract that if he put flint in a chest he owed someone 500k. He signed that agreement also but staff closed the case knowing how crazy and how wrong it was even though there was a signed agreement.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Potatobuddies a former player also signed a contract that if he put flint in a chest he owed someone 500k. He signed that agreement also but staff closed the case knowing how crazy and how wrong it was even though there was a signed agreement.
Putting flint in a chest?! Buddy we're not talking about flint which is like $5, but 150k. You're arguments are by far the most garbage ones ive fought in a while. Thank you for making it us easy.

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
WHY R U POSTING THIS HERE!?

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
You missed the point because you failed to even read what I said or take time to comprehend it. My point from that case was that staff in the past has edited crazy contracts like this one. Someone cant gain millions from unfair contracts because they have an interest rate of 16x the average interest rate on McCities. I have offered to pay back the $150,000.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
You missed the point because you failed to even read what I said or take time to comprehend it. My point from that case was that staff in the past has edited crazy contracts like this one. Someone cant gain millions from unfair contracts because they have an interest rate of 16x the average interest rate on McCities. I have offered to pay back the $150,000.
Id suggest you fix the copy paste first, but leaving that besides, i did get youre point. But its bullshit. (Im sorry), If you were aware that those interest rates is mad, and that staff changed the court cases for those loans (which i doubt), then why did you agree on this contract?

You were aware of the fact that this loan had a high interest rate but you still agreed on it.

Reactions: Bob_49 and Ena
Status
Not open for further replies.