Hello !!

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
This is my 3rd time around doing this, but alas, i'm back!

For anyone who doesn't know me, I used to be ImKate, katepls, and for the real OG's, synnamon_sugar. Now I'm oopsiey, but feel free to call me Kate (or cat!) or whatever you'd like. I'm 17, a former Sr.Mod, and have been around since the early days, though I just returned from a 2 year hiatus of minecraft. I'm a senior in high school, and am located in the central time zone!

I'm always online, so don't hesitate to message my discord **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚cat*♡#9029 if any of you ever need to talk, vent, or just need help!

don't be a stranger !! c:

T

Trump15024

This is my 3rd time around doing this, but alas, i'm back!

For anyone who doesn't know me, I used to be ImKate, katepls, and for the real OG's, synnamon_sugar. Now I'm oopsiey, but feel free to call me Kate (or cat!) or whatever you'd like. I'm 17, a former Sr.Mod, and have been around since the early days, though I just returned from a 2 year hiatus of minecraft. I'm a senior in high school, and am located in the central time zone!

I'm always online, so don't hesitate to message my discord **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚cat*♡#9029 if any of you ever need to talk, vent, or just need help!

don't be a stranger !! c:
Welcome back!!